** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Matchbook operating licence suspended 17 Feb 2020

mrnice

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, pilgrim said:

It seems like they are back!

Yes, Sir Puntalot was right, it was just a temporary measure.

I've been using them since they've returned and I'm glad they're back on the scene. We need the exchanges for there to be a credible and sustainable future for betting in the regulated gambling market.

Matchbook have looked to fill the void left by Pinnacle in the UK gambling market and really punters should be supporting them. They're a decent alternative to Betfair Exchange albeit with less liquid markets. I use both.

It should also be noted that Matchbook have now upgraded customer fund protection to the highest level (for UK and Ireland customers) which puts them on par with Betfair and Smarkets at the time of writing this:

https://smartbettingclub.com/blog/bookmaker-fund-safety-july2021-update/

Money is a vote guys so use Betfair Exchange, Matchbook and Smarkets whenever possible. They're important platforms for people who are serious about betting.

Matchbook also post regular betting discussion videos on their youtube channel so check it out and if you find it helpful don't forget to like, comment and subscribe as it helps them to raise their profile:

https://www.youtube.com/c/TeamMatchbook

Long live the exchanges, long live the lounge.