** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > February 17th/18th

Darran

Chelmsford v Tonbridge

This game looks set to go ahead with the pitch being reported that it is OK and I like the look of the away team here who are a big price to beat an out of form Chelmsford. Granted Tonbridge have only won once away from home in the league all season, but that did come against Braintree on their penultimate away game. In their last 5 away games they have only lost once and their overall form has seen them lose just once in their last 8 games. Chelmsford have lost 3 on the bounce and granted they have all been away from home. At home they have lost just twice all season, but with no manager at the moment they do seem to be really struggling and it could be a while before we see a new manager as they couldn't agree terms with their preferred choice. At 29/10 the away win certainly looks value to me as I would have it around a point shorter.

Tonbridge 1pt @ 29/10 with BetVictor

Not looked at Tuesday's games yet so any further bets will be added at a later point.

A bizarre betting game with Tonbridge drifting massively and then coming back in a bit. Game could have gone either way really and the prices were wrong we just didn't get paid out sadly.

I have two possible bets for tomorrow just waiting to see if they are likely to go ahead or not.

A couple of bets tonight. Not time to go into great deal but Kings Lynn are over priced at 9/4 with bet365 to win at Chester. As much as I want York to win the league Kings Lynn ought to be picking up the title and I don't get why they are such a big price to win tonight. The other bet is Enfield who seem to be finding their form again who are travelling to a badly out of form Bishops Stortford in the Isthmian Premier.

Kings Lynn 1pt @ 9/4 with Bet365

Enfield 2pts @ 13/10 with Bet365