** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Sunday Feb 16th

14.15  lexington storm  2/1

14.50  double legend  9/2

15.25  entangling  2/1

15.55  kings advice  11/8

16.30  wiley post  3/1

17.00  griggy  4/6

six races at kempton, just something i can listen to seeing as i never back my selections. 

21 minutes ago, MrJol said:

14.15  lexington storm  2/1

14.50  double legend  9/2

15.25  entangling  2/1

15.55  kings advice  11/8

16.30  wiley post  3/1

17.00  griggy  4/6

six races at kempton, just something i can listen to seeing as i never back my selections. 

Interesting.  do you not back your "Nap" selections?

GORDON tells fans not to expect anything big from Tiger Roll today! But it would be rude not too have a small £5 e.w bet. 

Anyways other selections e.w lucky 15

3.30 navan young dev 15/2 

4.00 navan Captain Cj 100/30 

2.50 kempton willkkomen 11/1

3.25 kempton Sky defender 100/30  all 365

Good luck chaps

34 minutes ago, MrJol said:

Double Legend has been backed off the boards, lets hope it wins and there is right bun fight for the minor places :lol

Strange things markets,  Double Legend was 5/2, 7/2 last night and drifted between 5/1 and 6/1 early morning so I dismissed it.  Obviously backed in again later and beaten over 4 lengths at 5/2

3 hours ago, MrJol said:

I like the challenge with the horses, nothing better than picking a winner whether you've had a bet or not. As for the football, only £5 on the saturday coupon.

Does it take you long to find your selections? You mentioned 6 earlier on.  It takes me hours to find mine.  Whether or not you back them I feel that PL is much the better for having your contribution. 

4 hours ago, Ryanpete said:

GORDON tells fans not to expect anything big from Tiger Roll today! But it would be rude not too have a small £5 e.w bet. 

Anyways other selections e.w lucky 15

3.30 navan young dev 15/2 

4.00 navan Captain Cj 100/30 

2.50 kempton willkkomen 11/1

3.25 kempton Sky defender 100/30  all 365

Good luck chaps

Sky defender wins 9/2 and captain CJ 7/2 

Glad i backedthe 2 as singles also ?

35 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Does it take you long to find your selections? You mentioned 6 earlier on.  It takes me hours to find mine.  Whether or not you back them I feel that PL is much the better for having your contribution. 

My nap can take me ages, watch the video's read the form, Do it all on ATR. 

The six earlier were picked using the comments next to the horses, nothing special about them lol. 

Many thanks for your insight.

I find that one has to learn to read between the lines with racing comments on racecards. I use the Racing Post, the Sporting Life website and ATR with Timeform comments and verdicts.  The writer on the Sporting Life website very often gives a very different verdict to that on the Odds Checker website "Sporting Life Preview".  Sometimes I'm not sure if he is taking the mickey out of us punters or just playing dutch with his selections.  Either way, I think he is a very cheeky monkey

32 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Many thanks for your insight.

I find that one has to learn to read between the lines with racing comments on racecards. I use the Racing Post, the Sporting Life website and ATR with Timeform comments and verdicts.  The writer on the Sporting Life website very often gives a very different verdict to that on the Odds Checker website "Sporting Life Preview".  Sometimes I'm not sure if he is taking the mickey out of us punters or just playing dutch with his selections.  Either way, I think he is a very cheeky monkey

I've noticed a lot of the comments on  ATR with timeform are pretty much alike, I use them as a starter, read the horses race form and watch the vids. Sometimes I just pick a horse because I like it and know how it can run when on song, just like my 33/1 winner Dolphin Village this month. Got three or four what I pick regardless of there form.