** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Top Tracks Update

• 5 months later...

First Update for a while 

No rhyme or reason why the ratings act better at one track or another but over time they are consistently performing well at certain courses and perhaps more importantly are performing terribly at some.

Anyway I know some like to see them although they can all be extracted from the main download sheet.

£20 Singles, £10 EW when advised. Bet365 prices at around 5pm 

*Since Aug 2016 (To End of July 2020)

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 17.24.26.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 17.24.40.png

Irish Tracks

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 17.26.11.png

?

• 2 weeks later...

Had a bit of time to study the sheets and thought it would be a useful exercise to see what price range was the most successful.

I get asked about how to narrow down the amount of selections and this could be a way to do it.

The figures are from Aug 2106 up until last month and the prices are the ones at which they were published on the PL, so (not the SP or settled price).

Its very interesting to see that anything below 3/1 is very poor value, i always thought I had a lot of odds on losers and have mentioned this before several times but I didnt  really think it extended much beyond that.

In conclusion its worth following anything from 4/1 up to 16/1 (back anything 8/1 or above EW)

The tables show the prices published. Profit or Loss on stakes of £20 win or £10 EW, Selections, Winners and NR's, you can work out the losers yourself lol.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 11.07.20.png

:ok