Primeira Liga Predictions > Feb 14th - 16th

Vitória Setúbal vs Gil Vicente

Vitória Setúbal

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Alex (0/0 f)

Suspended:

Gil Vicente

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Naidji (17/1 f), Rodrigão (10/0 d), Rúben Ribeiro (2/0 f)

Suspended: Fernando Fonseca (16/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Rio Ave - Sporting    15 February 20.30h

Rio Ave and Sporting face at Estádio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube, in a match for the 21 th round of the Primeira Liga. In the last head ‑ to ‑ head for this edition of the league, played on August 2019, Rio Ave won out by (2‑3 . The home advantage may play an important role in this match, since Rio Ave presents significant differences between home and away results.

Rio Ave

The home team is currently in the 5th position, with 32 points won, after 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. In two rounds ago, they drew at home against Famalicão by (2‑2). In the last, they won away against Aves by (0‑4).  Their offense has scored regularly, as they have managed to score in 8 of the last 10 games for this competition. In 20 games in this competition, he suffered the first goal 8 times and never managed to get around the result.
Rio Ave team is fighting for access to European competitions and reaches this 21st round at what is the best moment of the season. In 5th place, with the same 32 points from Famalicão, two from Braga and three from Sporting . 

Sporting

The visiting team is currently in 3rd position, with 35 points won, after 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. In the penultimate game, they lost against Braga by (1‑0). In the last game, they won at home against Portimonense by (2‑1).
Sporting has had a very complicated season, considering its history, and comes to this journey already removed from the fight for places to access the Champions League. In 3rd position, Sporting isis only one point ahead of Braga,  they lost, away from home, two days ago, 1-0. In the last week, the “lions” benefited from the first slide of the Minho with Amorim, this because they won in the reception to Portimonense, by 2-1, with the right to turn around. Vietto suspended and Mathieu injured are out from this game.
This has everything to be a game of great intensity, between two teams that have the objective of guaranteeing the direct qualification for the group stage of the next edition of the Europa League. Rio Ave is going through a beautiful moment of form and, at home, should create many difficulties for a Sporting that lacks defensive cohesion.
As Sporting fan as i told to you the club is not so fine , the president make a war with supporters fan and i think Sporting will loose this game 

Rio Ave had a solid performance against Aves and are enjoying the best moment of the season with four wins from the last five matches. Carlos Cavalhal's men will be full of confidence for Saturday.
Sporting were able to snatch a narrow 2-1 win over Portimonense but they were far from impressive and will need to improve in order to bring points from Vila do Conde. Otherwise, they could drop to sixth place

My emotional tip : Rio Ave to Win @2.60    2 pts  

My tip for punterslounge users : Rio Ave handicap 0 @1,85    4 pts

Edited by buga00

Benfica - Braga 15 February 18:00h

Considering the current situation of both teams in the classification and the fact that Benfica and Braga fell short of what was desired in the last round, this will be a match where only the three points should interest both teams. Facing the offensive quality recognized to both teams and the defensive permeability that has also characterized the recent times of Benfica and Braga, the perspective is that of a very well played game and with several goal opportunities from both sides.

My emotional tip :                         Benfica to win @1.66   3 pts

My tip for punterslounge users :   BTTS             @1.72 3 pts

over 2,5 goals @ 1.65 4 pts

On 2/14/2020 at 1:15 PM, buga00 said:

Rio Ave - Sporting    15 February 20.30h

Rio Ave and Sporting face at Estádio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube, in a match for the 21 th round of the Primeira Liga. In the last head ‑ to ‑ head for this edition of the league, played on August 2019, Rio Ave won out by (2‑3 . The home advantage may play an important role in this match, since Rio Ave presents significant differences between home and away results.

Rio Ave

The home team is currently in the 5th position, with 32 points won, after 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. In two rounds ago, they drew at home against Famalicão by (2‑2). In the last, they won away against Aves by (0‑4).  Their offense has scored regularly, as they have managed to score in 8 of the last 10 games for this competition. In 20 games in this competition, he suffered the first goal 8 times and never managed to get around the result.
Rio Ave team is fighting for access to European competitions and reaches this 21st round at what is the best moment of the season. In 5th place, with the same 32 points from Famalicão, two from Braga and three from Sporting . 

Sporting

The visiting team is currently in 3rd position, with 35 points won, after 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. In the penultimate game, they lost against Braga by (1‑0). In the last game, they won at home against Portimonense by (2‑1).
Sporting has had a very complicated season, considering its history, and comes to this journey already removed from the fight for places to access the Champions League. In 3rd position, Sporting isis only one point ahead of Braga,  they lost, away from home, two days ago, 1-0. In the last week, the “lions” benefited from the first slide of the Minho with Amorim, this because they won in the reception to Portimonense, by 2-1, with the right to turn around. Vietto suspended and Mathieu injured are out from this game.
This has everything to be a game of great intensity, between two teams that have the objective of guaranteeing the direct qualification for the group stage of the next edition of the Europa League. Rio Ave is going through a beautiful moment of form and, at home, should create many difficulties for a Sporting that lacks defensive cohesion.
As Sporting fan as i told to you the club is not so fine , the president make a war with supporters fan and i think Sporting will loose this game 

Rio Ave had a solid performance against Aves and are enjoying the best moment of the season with four wins from the last five matches. Carlos Cavalhal's men will be full of confidence for Saturday.
Sporting were able to snatch a narrow 2-1 win over Portimonense but they were far from impressive and will need to improve in order to bring points from Vila do Conde. Otherwise, they could drop to sixth place

My emotional tip : Rio Ave to Win @2.60    2 pts             1-1 

My tip for punterslounge users : Rio Ave handicap 0 @1,85      1-1    4 pts

worst exibition from Sporting and playing with 10 they nade a draw in a kind of miracle , unbelieveble

8 hours ago, buga00 said:

Benfica - Braga 15 February 18:00h

Considering the current situation of both teams in the classification and the fact that Benfica and Braga fell short of what was desired in the last round, this will be a match where only the three points should interest both teams. Facing the offensive quality recognized to both teams and the defensive permeability that has also characterized the recent times of Benfica and Braga, the perspective is that of a very well played game and with several goal opportunities from both sides.

My emotional tip :                         Benfica to win @1.66   3 pts        0-1

My tip for punterslounge users :   BTTS             @1.72 3 pts           0-1

over 2,5 goals @ 1.65 4 pts              0-1

sorry guys , Benfica  nothing good today , Braga deserve to win 

Boavista vs Belenenses

The Primeira Liga is throwing up some interesting matches this weekend. @buga00, your previews are greatly appreciated so please do keep them coming. Even if the teams can let us down now and again there's no substitute for a knowledgeable head in this section. I'm going to offer my two cents now on the match between Boavista and Belenenses that's scheduled to kick-off at 3pm GMT at the Estadio do Bessa.

Boavista are currently in 9th place in the league table and hopes of qualifying for Europe are slowing starting to slip away. Head coach Daniel Ramos will hope his team can put together a run of results and close the 8 point gap between themselves and the Europa League qualification spots but it's a tall order. Three wins on the bounces shows they're willing to give it a go but is it too little too late? Only 3 wins from their 10 home league games is proof that their home form needs to improve so bagging a win here could go a long way to helping their efforts.

Belenenses come into this game down in 15th place and this season is now all about survival. Only 3 points separate Petit's men from the drop zone and 6 defeats from their last 7 games has seen them go down a slippery slope. They visit Boavista knowing that they've only managed to earn 8 points on the road this season and it's a run of results that includes them losing their last three away games.

I'm going to have to snap up the odds being offered on a Boavista win here. I am surprised they're not being offered at a shorter price. Is there any teams news that is influencing that price? The ELO ratings do favour the away side slightly in the performance aspect but it's not enough to make me want to back them to take anything from this game when Boavista are being offered so generously.

Boavista to Win @ 1.95 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.70 with BetVictor

@betcatalog, @allthethings, @AHbettingPT, @Magic0024, @Odyssey@Xcout, @GreatCaco, @btugero, @FAETTTON, @Sterphyle, @Apeyours. @ivanhoe. @InsyEnergy, @buga00, and @VYA.

Guimaraes - Porto 16 February 17:30h

Guimaraes were brilliant in the last weekend against Famalicao, but this is likely to be a very different affair as Porto are significantly stronger. At home Guimaraes have dropped points in half of their home matches, while Porto have won 70% of their away games.

The visitors will be keen to put even more pressure on leaders Benfica, and i expect that they will be back with the maximum points from this clash. 

My emotional tip Porto to win @2.00   3 pts

My tip for punterslounge users : BTTS @ 1.83  2 pts

I´m also with @StevieDay1983 on Boavista  victory

6 hours ago, buga00 said:

Guimaraes - Porto 16 February 17:30h

Guimaraes were brilliant in the last weekend against Famalicao, but this is likely to be a very different affair as Porto are significantly stronger. At home Guimaraes have dropped points in half of their home matches, while Porto have won 70% of their away games.

The visitors will be keen to put even more pressure on leaders Benfica, and i expect that they will be back with the maximum points from this clash. 

My emotional tip Porto to win @2.00   3 pts                            ✔️  1-2

My tip for punterslounge users : BTTS @ 1.83  2 pts                ✔️  1-2

I´m also with @StevieDay1983 on Boavista  victory

:)

Famalicao - Aves  -  16  February   20.00h

This will be a match with a strong tendency to have some goals, this is because Famalicão and Aves will have no reason to settle for the draw and, after the most recent bad results, will want to give a positive answer, going in search of winning the three points.

Especially playing at home, Famalicao team always tries to win and play well, which makes Famalicão closer to the goal, but also to suffer. In the face of a very afflicted Aves, who make frequent mistakes defensively, but with some offensive quality, a game with dynamic high is expected.

Aves are with finantials problems , players don´t receive 2 months , could be or not a decisiv factor to tje result of this game.

Famalicao to win @ 1.57   4 pts 

Famalicao t -1      @ 1.90   3 pts 

over 2,5 goals     @ 2.5     4 pts

2 hours ago, buga00 said:

Famalicao - Aves  -  16  February   20.00h

This will be a match with a strong tendency to have some goals, this is because Famalicão and Aves will have no reason to settle for the draw and, after the most recent bad results, will want to give a positive answer, going in search of winning the three points.

Especially playing at home, Famalicao team always tries to win and play well, which makes Famalicão closer to the goal, but also to suffer. In the face of a very afflicted Aves, who make frequent mistakes defensively, but with some offensive quality, a game with dynamic high is expected.

Aves are with finantials problems , players don´t receive 2 months , could be or not a decisiv factor to tje result of this game.

Famalicao to win @ 1.57   4 pts           1-1

Famalicao t -1      @ 1.90   3 pts           1-1

over 2,5 goals     @ 2.5     4 pts           1-1

:(