Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

First Division A Predictions > Feb 12th - 16th

Standard Liege vs Club Brugge

One of the biggest fixtures in Belgian top flight football is scheduled to take place tonight when Standard Liege host league leaders Club Brugge in an exciting clash scheduled to take place at 7:30pm GMT at the Stade Maurice Dufrasne. It's a huge opportunity for both clubs to strengthen their league position heading into the play-offs but could a loss derail their respective seasons?

Standard Liege will be disappointed with their current position of 5th in the Belgian First Division A table. The club finished 3rd last season and enjoyed a foray into the group stages of the Europa League this year. However, it appears that European venture has impacted on their league form with Michel Preud'homme's side falling back in the league table. They remain 7 points inside the Play-Offs I positions so it's unlikely they'll miss out on those. Once in those play-offs then there's every chance they'll move up the table with a good run of results against rival sides. 8 wins from their 12 home league games shows they're a team to be reckoned with at home.

Club Brugge are running away with the league this season. Philippe Clement's men are top of the pile and 8 points clear of second placed Gent with a game in hand. Anything can happen once the play-offs start but it's looking good for the club to regain the title it last won in 2017/18. Just 1 league defeat all season has led to a superb campaign. It's now 10 league games unbeaten for Brugge and they head into this away game against a staunch Standard Liege team knowing they're unbeaten in their last 5 away league games and boast the best away record in the division.

Club Brugge are one of my second favourite clubs scattered around Europe. I always like to have some sort of connection to a club in each league in Europe and Club Brugge are my club in Belgium. I always buy their home kit and even have a club scarf that my brother bought for me when he visited the city. Anyway, on that basis I think I have to back them to fight out a draw in this game.

Draw @ 3.60 with Sportingbet

BTTS @ 1.68 with VBet

@laprikon, @VYA, @Magic0024, @the bastardian, @ElPrincipito007, @Chaserapp, @TOTTI3, @betcatalog, and @Marc Kearney.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Jupiler League

Antwerp have been undefeated in their last 11 home matches in Jupiler League.
KRC Genk have scored in 75% of their away matches in Jupiler League.
Antwerp have won with a 1 goal margin in 83% of their last 6 home matches in Jupiler League.
Antwerp have scored in 91% of their home matches in Jupiler League.

You can find interesting 13 Football Betting Streaks for 13.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-02-2020-17754

Eupen vs KAA Gent

Eupen

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Rocha Miramar (6/0 f, out for the season), Schouterden (21/1 m), Ciampichetti (14/0 f)

Suspended:

KAA Gent

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Yaremchuk (18/10 f, 2nd top scorer), Depoitre (21/8 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com