** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Feb 14th - 17th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Monaco have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Ligue 1.
75% of Monaco’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Ligue 1.
Montpellier conceded at least 1 goal in 91% of their away matches in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 14.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-02-2020-17784

Bordeaux have scored 27% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Ligue 1.
Nimes have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Ligue 1.
Angers have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in Ligue 1.
Dijon have failed to win in their last 8 away matches in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 83 Football Betting Streaks for 15.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-02-2020-17799

Lyon have failed to score in 55% of their home matches in Ligue 1.
Reims conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Ligue 1.
36% of Rennes’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Ligue 1.
Marseille have been undefeated in their last 13 matches in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 16.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-02-2020-17813

Lille vs Marseille

Ligue 1 gives us an opportunity to really test the ELO ratings this week and stretch our legs in the risk-taking stakes. I'm focusing on the highly-anticipated clash between Lille and Marseille that starts at 8pm GMT on Sunday night from the Stade Pierre-Mauroy. Both teams are in the hunt for a Champions League place and the outcome in this game could heavily influence where these two sides end up come the final day of the season.

Lille enter this game in 4th place knowing they need a win to avoid risking losing touch with the Champions League places. Head coach Christophe Galtier has seen his team win three league games on the bounce to solidify their position in the Europa League qualification spots but with the likes of Monaco, Montpellier, Strasbourg, and Nice breathing down their necks he will know they can't afford to drop too many points right now. Only PSG have earned more points at home this season than Lille who have only lost 1 league game at home and that was against PSG.

Marseille have looked revitalised this season under Andre Villas-Boas. The iconic club are in 2nd place and looking set to qualify for the Champions League this season in their current form. Only PSG have earned more points on their travels than Marseille this season so they head into this game full of confidence. It's now 13 league games undefeated for the team that could prove to become PSG's biggest rivals over the coming season. That includes being unbeaten for their last 6 away league matches.

I genuinely can't wait for this game tonight and it'll be a real test of both sides' credentials as challengers for the Champions League places. I think this is certainly a game Lille want to win but they're up against a very effective Marseille team. My dilemma is whether to back Marseille to win or settle for the draw. I'm not sure either side will begrudge a point and maybe that's why I have to favour that outcome.

Draw @ 3.30 with Betfair

BTTS @ 2.11 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, @thinkpink63, @TOTTI3, @Warbirds, @Rey86, @four-leaf, @AussieDex, and @canaries91.