Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

La Liga Predictions > Feb 14th - 16th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Copa del Rey

Real Sociedad have won their last 5 matches in Copa del Rey.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Mirandes’s last 10 games in Copa del Rey.
Real Sociedad have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches in Copa del Rey.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Real Sociedad’s last 6 games in Copa del Rey.

You can find interesting 13 Football Betting Streaks for 13.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-02-2020-17754

Valencia CF vs Atlético Madrid

Valencia CF

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Cillessen (14/0 first goalkeeper), Garay (17/0 d), Piccini (2/0 d), Coquelin (18/0 m), Manu Vallejo (8/1 f), Rodrigo (20/2 f)

Suspended: Florenzi (2/0 d)

Atlético Madrid

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Trippier (16/0 d), Herrera (14/0 m), Diego Costa (11/2 f), João Félix (17/2 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Valencia Cup knockout and 3-0 defeat by Getafe in last match. Bad for the bats who want to be rebuilt so they can get a place in the first six, which will give them the European ticket. Many of the absence of key players, as well as the tiredness of consecutive games since the beginning of the year, have negatively affected the image of the team. Atletico Madrid are unconvinced, but took a 1-0 win over Granada in the last match and stopped their negative run. The hospital is reminiscent of Atletico, which in any case shows malfunction in the attack, which lately scores with the dropper. Neither of them wants to lose and I expect a balanced match that will be judged marginally
CF VALENCIA vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Mallorca conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 14 matches in La Liga.
Valencia have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
83% of Atletico Madrid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Alaves have scored in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 83 Football Betting Streaks for 15.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-02-2020-17799

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

FC Sevilla have scored in each of their last 15 matches in La Liga.
Real Madrid have been undefeated in their last 11 home matches in La Liga.
Eibar have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
70% of Real Sociedad’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
Celta Vigo have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 16.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-02-2020-17813

Eibar vs Real Sociedad

The La Liga action continues into Sunday with plenty to think about as a whole host of games are coming up. The match I want to focus on is the 3pm GMT kick-off between Eibar and Real Sociedad that's due to take place at the Ipurua. I was mainly drawn to this match because of the ELO ratings showing huge favour to the home side that has increased over a 2 game average.

Eibar are sitting dangerously above the relegation zone in the top flight of Spanish football. Jose Luis Mendilibar's men are 4 points above the bottom three but the ELO ratings are suggesting their home performances have actually warranted more than the results they're getting. The club is undefeated in their last three league matches at home but that run could have been even longer if that bit of luck had gone their way. Two clean sheets from those three games at home has shown they have tightened things up at the back.Over the whole course of the season they've taken at least a point in over 50% of their home league matches.

Real Sociedad are flying high in La Liga in 8th place and they're only 3 points off the pace of the Champions League places with a game in hand on most of the sides around them. Head coach Imanol Alguacil has seen his side struggle on the road recently with the team only winning 1 of their last 5 league games. Over the duration of the season, their away form is up there with the best with only Real Madrid, Sevilla, Getafe, and Barcelona earning more points on their travels. Something has been going wrong lately though.

Even though it's very tempting to go all out and back Eibar to win this game based on the ELO ratings and the generous odds being offered on a home win considering the two teams' respective home and away form, I'm actually going to pull back slightly and go for the draw. Eibar are showing fight at home and that should stand them in good stead for the relegation battle ahead. Real Sociedad might be starting to feel the pressure of this chase for European football and I just think their attitude now will be to win their home games and anything away is a bonus.

Draw @ 3.30 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.92 with Smarkets

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. @Isalem, @craigh, @AussieDex, @ivanhoe, and @derbent.

@StevieDay1983 that match is postponed over toxic pollution. I was looking forward to watch it and put a few coins on Real Sociedad to win. Instead, I'll go with a combination bet in Sevilla vs Espanyol game: over 4 cards in the game and Sevilla to win gives 2.55 total odds with Bet365. Both teams play pretty agressive, sometimes with 7+ cards given per game.

For less stress there is another combo, over 3 cards + Sevilla to win @@ 2.05 with Bet365

Edited by AussieDex