** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Genesis Invitational

Bamford

The Genesis Invitational is Tiger Woods' own tournament on the PGA Tour. With a short 120-man field, it's loaded with the very best players in the squad. Riviera is a stretching 7,322 yard, 35-36, Par 71 old-style golf course. Nicknamed ‘Hogan’s Alley’, it’s a classical course which features tight, tree-lined uneven fairways, plus fast green complexes that average 5,000 square feet and feature plenty of surrounding run-off areas for overly aggressive or wayward approach shots. Greens are a mix of Poa Annua / Bentgrass. I'm expecting firm conditions this week, which should see the course play tough.

My selections are Cantlay 20/1, Watson 22/1, Finau 25/1 and Garcia 66/1. 

Strong, strong field. 9 of the top 10 here this week. I like the playes that have "been there and done it" here, this week. I'm going to take Bubba Watson as my main pick. Quite a simple decision really. The guy is in form and absolutely loves it here. He heads or does well in the majoriy of stats that i'm looking at for this week. My next selection is Adam Scott. Well rested coming here, he got a T9 last year and a T8 in 2018. He has the ability here this week. Morikawa is my third main pick.

My other picks are all big 3 figure prices at very small stakes. They are Hadwin, Kokrak, Todd, Cauley + Clark

1.5pts E/W B.Watson to win Genesis 22/1 betfair (8 places, 1/5)
1pt E/W A.Scott to win Genesis 28/1 betfair (8 places, 1/5)
1pt E/W C.Morikawa to win Genesis 45/1 betfair (8 places, 1/5)

0.5pts E/W A.Hadwin to win Genesis 100/1 betfair (8 places, 1/5)
0.5pts E/W J.Kokrak to win Genesis 100/1 betfair (8 places, 1/5)
0.5pts E/W B.Todd to win Genesis 125/1 betfair (8 places, 1/5)
0.5pts E/W B.Cauley to win Genesis 150/1 betfair (8 places, 1/5)
0.5pts E/W W.Clark to win Genesis 200/1 betfair (8 places, 1/5)