Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**
** Last Man Standing Result - Ivailobg/Cookro split 1st £125 / Larking22 1st Consolation Cup £50 **

Super Lig Predictions > Feb 7th - 10th

Yeni Malatyaspor vs Ankaragücü

Yeni Malatyaspor

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Moryke Fofana (16/1 f), Eren Tozlu (6/1 f)

Suspended: Teenage Hadebe (13/0 d), Murat Yıldırım (13/0 m)

Ankaragücü

Doubtful: Korcan Çelikay (20/0 first goalkeeper)

Out (injuries/other):

Suspended: Ricardo Faty (18/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Goztepe vs Rizespor

Last week, I failed to heed my own advice. I said "Turkish football has a habit of punishing you if you fancy backing the away side" and ignored that to back Goztepe. The match ended in a draw and even though half of our tips came in the big call didn't. I'm going to put my faith in Goztepe once again here as they take on Rizespor in a 5pm GMT kick-off on Monday afternoon at the Gursel Aksel Stadium.

Goztepe suffered a disappointing draw last week against Denizlispor. That draw has seen them sitting in 8th place and 9 points off the Europa League qualification spots with a game in hand. Ilhan Palut's men come into this game knowing their home form needs to improve from being distinctly average if they're to compete with the top sides. The club is unbeaten in 7 home games in all competitions but they are still struggling to turn draws into wins.

Rizespor are currently positioned in 12th place but are only 7 points above the relegation zone. Ismail Kartal's side are considered outsiders to be relegated but it's an uncomfortable situation to be in. It doesn't help that they head into this game with the second worst away record in the Turkish Super Lig having only picked up 8 points on the road this season so far.

There's no doubt that I'm not going to make the same mistake as last week. I'm backing Goztepe to get the job done again but because they're at home against inferior opposition I have total faith that they'll do the business. Will they win convincingly? They've not eased to wins at home recently so I'll take a bit of a punt and back them to win by a single goal in what could be a close game.

Goztepe HT/FT @ 2.75 with William Hill

Draw (Goztepe +1) @ 6.50 with Betfred

@black_baar and @vratislav, miss you guys giving some insightful opinions!