** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

Bamford

The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am is a full-field event played over 3 different courses to allow such a large field including amateur partners. The iconic Pebble Beach Golf Links is the host course and all competitors play the track once before the 54-hole cut is made. At this point, the best 25 Pro-Am teams play Sunday with the top 65 professionals also playing the final round.Spyglass Hill Golf Club and the Shore Course at Monterey Peninsula Country Club host the other 2 rounds of play. All courses are sub-7,000 yards in length, with the Shore Course playing as a rather unique Par 71 with three par-5s on the inward half making for a lopsided 34-37 course split. All greens are pure Poa Annua.

My selections all each-way are Snedeker - 22/1; Hoge 66/1, Na 70/1 and Ted Potter Jnr 250/1. 

I have to admit, I'm quite glad Finau didn't win last week as I'm tired of players winning the week after I back them. With that in mind, I'm going to keep faith with a couple of guys I backed last week. This is an event where you tend to get repeat players up there either winning or in and amongst them. Mickleson loves it here for example.

I think you'd be mad not to like Snedeker here. He is another one who loves it here and won twice. His recent showing at the Farmers is a huge plus sign too and so he is my main man to follow this week. My other selections are Champ, Homa, Streelman, JB Holmes

1.5pts E/W B.Snedeker to win Pebble Beach 20/1 betfair (1/5 odds, 8 places)
0.75pts E/W C.Champ to win Pebble Beach 45/1 paddypower (1/5 odds, 8 places)
0.5pts E.W M.Homa to win Pebble Beach 50/1 paddypower (1/5 odds, 8 places)
0.5pts E/W JB Holmes to win Pebble Beach 66/1 paddypower (1/5 odds, 8 places)
0.5pts E/W K.Streelman to win Pebble Beach 80/1 paddypower (1/5 odds, 8 places)