** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup Predictions > Feb 4th & 5th

facup.jpg

The FA Cup 4th Round replays are scheduled for the next couple of days. 6 of the 16 matches ended up needing a replay and that's created a controversial discussion about the need for replays. Should they be abolished? Are they vital for smaller clubs? Let us know your thoughts below and also tell us any predictions you have for these matches. :ok

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Dave1X2, @canaries91, @jazzman02, @sajtion, @Darran, @postmanplod69, @eddiem, @bartonbank, @yossa6133, @Teodore, @thinkpink63, @Carovie, @i1_principe, @MrJol, @shrewd., @AussieDex. @Rey86, @ivanhoe, @Ameer, @Neubs, @BHAadam, and @AndreBR.

Cardiff vs Reading

Oh, look, Cardiff are playing Reading again! Yes, for the third time in 11 days these two clubs will compete against each other. This time it is an FA Cup replay that is scheduled to kick-off at 7:45pm GMT tonight at the Cardiff City Stadium. False racist abuse allegations, fans mocking the death of Emiliano Sala, and a general level of dislike between the two clubs has materialised over the past two encounters so this could be a feisty one.

Cardiff come into this game looking to finally get the victory that they feel they deserve against Reading having failed to capitalise on their chances in the previous two games that both ended in draws. Neil Harris has admitted he's planning on making a number of changes to his first team for this game but has also stated he sees the FA Cup as an important competition. The winners of this tie face a home tie against Premier League club Sheffield United so will feel a potential route to the Quarter-Final and even Semi-Final could open up after this game. The Bluebirds have won just 1 of their 4 FA Cup matches against Reading.

Reading manager Mark Bowen has said he intends to send a squad to Cardiff that he feels will be strong enough to get the win. He says that despite fielding a side that boasted sweeping changes in the original tie. The Royals did well to cling on to a point when the sides met last Friday night at the same venue. They will feel they can win this game having won their last 6 replays in the FA Cup. However, they have only managed 1 win in their last 7 away matches in the competition.

The two previous meetings over the last week and a bit have both ended in draws so the sensible money would be backing a draw again. I'm not totally against that but I feel due to the way we played on the weekend against Reading that we are worth backing for the win here. Our home record this season remains really solid and I'm wondering if Bowen has one eye on the play-offs slightly more than Harris does. Cardiff to win!

Cardiff to Win @ 2.00 with Coral

Anytime Scorer: Danny Ward @ 2.88 with VBet

Liverpool v Shrewsbury: I'm going out on a limb a bit here but I think the prices are big for the visitors' Aaron Pierre in the various goalsscorer markets with Hills.

18/1 anytime, 50/1 first and last and 500/1 for 2 or more.

3 goals this season and the spreads see him as more like a 7/1 shot.

Happy to have a few quid on at those prices.

Qualifying for Tottenham is Tottenham, who showed in the first game that they wanted it the most. But the Saints are not a negligible amount and have the easy goal. I expect both teams to fight hard, but they will score at least one goal today
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs SOUTHAMPTON FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

Tottenham vs Southampton

Tottenham

Doubtful: Victor Wanyama (2/0 m, illness), Bamidele Alli (18/7 m, 2nd top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Steven Bergwijn (1/1 f, newcomer, ineligible), Moussa Sissoko (20/2 m), Harry Kane (20/11 f, top scorer), Ben Davies (6/0 d)

Suspended: -

Southampton

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Stuart Armstrong (18/2 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com