** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > February 4th/5th

Darran

I have taken the last couple of midweek's off as nothing caught my eye enough to want to have a bet, but this week there are 3 bets that I like on Tuesday and Wednesday evening all at step 3.

Kings Langley v Biggleswade (BetVictor Southern Premier Central)

Stratford were one of my winners on Saturday at a huge price as they beat Biggleswade 1-0 with a late goal. We may have got slightly fortunate as Stratford set themselves up to get a point, but luckily for us the nicked all 3. It does mean though that it is one win in 6 for them with that coming against a poor St Ives side. Kings Langley are bang in form at the moment having lost just one in their last 9 and that was against a very good Royston side. They only drew 1-1 on Saturday against Barwell, but their keeper let the ball slip out of his hands from a routine cross and they otherwise dominated the game. As long as they convert their chances on Tuesday night they will take the 3 points and look a good price to do so.

Stalybridge Celtic v Gainsborough Trinity (BetVictor Northern Premier)

Trinity have been a team I have put up a few times in recent weeks as they continue to improve under their new manager and they are now unbeaten in 9 and have failed to win just one of their last 7 matches. Yes the fixture list has been fairly kind, but they proved on Saturday how much they have improved by beating a Basford side who had won 5 on the bounce and are going for promotion. The home side have not won in 6 now although did get a very good point against likely champions South Shields. Everyone wants to try and beat South Shields though and you couldn't be certain that they will reproduce that performance and with Trinity flying I will take them to bag the 3 points.

Kingstonian v Horsham (BetVictor Isthmian Premier)

Horsham looked potential title contenders at 1 stage, but if they continue in their current form then they won't even keep the play-off spot they are currently in. They have won just 3 of their last 7 games and 2 of those came against clubs in the bottom 6. They lost 2-1 to Cray on Saturday which on the face of it doesn't look bad as Cray are 3rd, but Cray had to play for 77 minutes with just 10 men and yet still had a comfortable enough afternoon. The home side have lost just one of their last 10 although they have drawn half of those games and that does concern me slightly, but they are clearly in better form than Horsham and really ought to be shorter than 38/25 to pick up the 3 points.

Kings Langley 2pts @ 6/5 with Marathon

Gainsborough Trinity 1pt @ 38/25 with Marathon

Kingstonian 1pt @ 38/25 with Marathon