** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Feb 4th - 8th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Tranmere have failed to win in their last 7 matches in League One.
Tranmere conceded at least 1 goal in 86% of their home matches in League One.
Tranmere have conceded the opening goal in 78% of their matches in League One.
Tranmere have lost their last 3 home matches in League One.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 04.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-02-2020-17681

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Celtic have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 7 away matches in Premiership.
Hearts have scored 39% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premiership.
36% of Hibernian’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premiership.
Kilmarnock conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Premiership.
Rangers have scored the opening goal in 78% of their matches in Premiership.
St Johnstone have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premiership.

You can find interesting 48 Football Betting Streaks for 05.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-02-2020-17684

Lincoln vs Rotherham

OK, so last week's game was a tough one to take. Just as we thought Lincoln had bagged us the money with that equaliser in the last minute they snatched failure from the hands of glory by conceding a goal in the 5th minute of injury time. It was gut-wrenching. This week, we return to Lincoln for this preview in their home game against Rotherham that kicks off at 7:45pm GMT on Friday night. Don't let us down again, Lincoln!

Lincoln come into this game in a comfortable mid-table position of 14th. The club is 10 points off the play-offs and 15 points ahead of the relegation places. Realistically, the club hierarchy is probably already planning for next season in League One. Michael Appleton hasn't torn up any trees since arriving at the club but with three league defeats on the bounce there should be an awareness that points need to be gained as soon as possible to avoid being sucked into the relegation battle. 9 wins from their 13 home league games shows that they remain a side that are reasonably prolific at home.

Rotherham are flying in the league at the moment. Paul Warne's side are now 3 points clear at the top of League One and showing no sign of relenting in their race back to the Championship this season. 7 wins from their last 8 league games has been the key in finding momentum. The 2-1 loss away to Peterborough could have destabilised things but they've hit back immediately with back-to-back wins against Ipswich and Burton. The Millers boast the 2nd best away form in the division behind Ipswich but just 2 wins from their last 5 away games in the league shows they're far from emphatic on the road right now.

It's going to be hard to work out how much the late defeat will hit the mentality of Lincoln this week. It was demoralising and coming into a game against a Rotherham side that will be well up for this as they continue their charge to the title is probably the worst opponents they could want. I'm torn between backing an away win and showing faith in Lincoln to get something from this match. The ELO ratings heavily favour Rotherham so I think I have to back that.

Rotherham to Win @ 2.35 with Coral

BTTS @ 1.84 with VBet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Rotherham have scored in each of their last 10 matches in League One.
Lincoln City have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in League One.
Rotherham have scored in each of their last 9 away matches in League One.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 07.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-02-2020-17714

Lincoln City vs Rotherham

Lincoln City

Doubtful: Lee Frecklington (0/0 m, captain)

Out (injuries/other): Michael Bostwick (15/1 m)

Suspended: -

Rotherham

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Clark Robertson (17/2 d), Billy Jones (9/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Bradford vs Grimsby

The League Two preview is a bit of a risky one and I'm almost certain it won't come off but I have to back it. It's Bradford versus Grimsby in a 3pm GMT kick-off at Valley Parade and the reason I want to cover this one is simply because I have seen the buzz surrounding the home side's appointment of club hero Stuart McCall as their new manager and I think it's worth exploring backing them at home in his first match in his third spell in charge.

Bradford haven't been performing too badly this season with the club in 8th place under Gary Bowyer. However, the board felt a change of management was needed so McCall was brought in to replace the outgoing Bowyer. Is it just me or does Bowyer get tough breaks in management? Anyway, the Bantams are just 1 point off the play-offs and even though they're without a win in their last 7 league games it still feels like this is a squad that can push on up the table.

Grimsby are their opponents here and the club sit in 17th place. The play-offs are 14 points away and relegation is 12 points off so another season in League Two appears to be looming for the Mariners. Ian Holloway is the man at the helm after being hired to replace the departing Michael Jolley. The former QPR and Blackpool gaffer has only lost 2 of his 7 league games in charge but I do feel they might struggle here having only won 1 of their last 8 league games on the road.

All the signs are pointing towards a home win for me. The bookies are not quite as confident and that's understandable with a new man coming in. The ELO ratings back an away win so I'm probably ignoring all the obvious advice to do the same. I just feel with McCall back at the club there'll be a ferocious atmosphere in the stadium and a feelgood factor will carry the home side over the line and get their play-off charge back on track.

Bradford to Win @ 2.23 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 2.00 with William Hill