** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Primeira Liga Predictions > Jan 31st - Feb 2nd

Rio Ave vs FC Famalicão

Rio Ave

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Ronan (12/1 f), Jambor (7/0 m), Nadjack (0/0 d)

Suspended:

FC Famalicão

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Pérez (14/1 d, national selection)

Suspended: Diogo Gonçalves (14/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Gil Vicente vs Moreirense

Last week saw us get one of the two risky bets come in so we did enough to make a small profit. We return to a Moreirense match for this week's preview as they visit Gil Vicente for this Portuguese Primeira Liga clash that's scheduled to take place on Sunday afternoon at 3pm from the Estadio Cidade de Barcelos. Both teams will want a win to ease their respective relegation concerns.

Gil Vicente are sat in a reasonably comfortable position of 9th place but with the team 10 points off the pace of the European qualification spots and only 8 points above the relegation zone it's understandable that their fans still feel they are looking over their shoulders rather than ahead of them. Manager Vitor Oliveira has managed to guide his team to an unbeaten run at home with 4 wins and 5 draws so far in the league. The 2-1 loss away to Porto with 10 men was also the club's first defeat across all competitions in 5 matches.

Moreirense technically did what we expected of them last week by losing to Braga at home. They could have not scored to help us win both bets but we'll take the HT/FT losing position they gave us. This week, we need them to struggle again. Vitor Campelos continues to see his team fight a battle with the club in 14th place and just 4 points above the relegation zone. No wins away from home in the league this season combined with the fact they've not won in 4 matches in all competitions makes them a decent pick for losing this one.

It all seems there laid down for us. The odds, the ELO ratings, the statistics, and the form all points to backing the home side. It's an impressive feat for the home side to remain unbeaten at home when they're essentially a team in mid-table mediocrity. The away side have had their woes on the road this season and I can't see them arresting those problems here.

Gil Vicente to Win @ 1.85 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.67 with Marathonbet

@betcatalog, @allthethings, @AHbettingPT, @Magic0024, @Odyssey@Xcout, @GreatCaco, @btugero, @FAETTTON, @Sterphyle, @Apeyours. @ivanhoe. @InsyEnergy, @buga00, and @VYA.

Braga - Sporting  2 February

Braga is on fire with 7 wins in 7 games .

With new coach they only know winning, including a victory on Porto home 1-2.

Last weekend they eliminated Sporting 2-1 and they won to Porto again 1-0 for  the final of League Cup and they won for the first time that trophee.

As Sporting fan this season will be hard and i think we  will stay on the worst position ever on history of the club, The coach is very weak and the players don´t help him.

As you british people know the best player of the team was sold ( to me gifted to Man. Utd for 55 million plus 20 for objectifs  )  think is a great bussines to Man. Utd , and if with Bruno Sporting was  weak team without him,,,,,,,,

My predict is Braga to win @1.85 and Braga -1 

On 2/1/2020 at 1:48 PM, buga00 said:

Braga - Sporting  2 February

Braga is on fire with 7 wins in 7 games .

With new coach they only know winning, including a victory on Porto home 1-2.

Last weekend they eliminated Sporting 2-1 and they won to Porto again 1-0 for  the final of League Cup and they won for the first time that trophee.

As Sporting fan this season will be hard and i think we  will stay on the worst position ever on history of the club, The coach is very weak and the players don´t help him.

As you british people know the best player of the team was sold ( to me gifted to Man. Utd for 55 million plus 20 for objectifs  )  think is a great bussines to Man. Utd , and if with Bruno Sporting was  weak team without him,,,,,,,,

My predict is Braga to win @1.85 and Braga -1 

final score Braga - 1  Sporting - 0 :)