** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > January 25th

Darran

A small profit last Saturday thanks to Boston and Hendon winning to keep things ticking over. This Saturday I have just the 4 bets with 3 of them over 2/1.

Chesterfield v AFC Fylde (National League)

Two sides who were favourites for the title and yet find themselves in the relegation zone. Chesterfield do seem to have improved for the change of manager and have won both games since sacking John Sheridan which makes their big price here baffling. Fylde haven't won in 7 league games now and although they have drawn against Yeovil and Barrow in that time. They have lost 3 on the bounce now and although you feel they should get themselves out of the relegation zone they are struggling to do so. Like I say the 5/2 available on a home win is huge and it is the sort of price you would expect if Chesterfield were the away side so I am more than happy to take it.

Chester v Darlington (National League North)

Chester are hard to beat at home and are clearly a side who look destined for a play-off berth, but I do think Darlington are a big price at 3/1 here as I would make them a point shorter myself. They have won 7 of their last 8 league games and they beat Solihull in the FA Trophy. In that spell they beat Chester in the reverse fixture and also beat York. They are clearly flying right now and this game is much closer than the odds compilers think it is.

Potters Bar Town v Bognor Regis Town (BetVictor Isthmian Premier)

I like Bognor here who seem to have picked up after a dodgy spell. Having mentioned them for the league at 20/1 in the ante-post update before Christmas they then duly lost 3 of their next 4. However they have won their last two beating good teams in Leatherhead and Folkestone. Potters Bar are a pretty average side and have won 3 and lost 3 of their last 6, but they are beating the lesser teams in the division and whenever they come up against a better side they tend to struggle. Hopefully Bognor will show their superior class here. 

Leiston v Rushall Olympic (BetVictor Southern Premier Central)

Even I didn't think an improving Leiston would be able to beat Tamworth last week and yet they only went and just that. That was a huge effort to beat the best team in the division and it shows how far they have come. I can't believe that on the back of that and the fact they have lost just twice in their last 7 games that they are still being treated as if they are a bad side by the bookies. 1 of those defeats a lot of the squad was ill and the other was an unfortunate injury time loss to Rushden. Rushall are a decent side and have won 5 of their last 7, but I think Leiston are as good as them now and the 16/5 quote is massive in my view.

Chesterfield 1pt 5/2 with Bet365

Darlington 1pt @ 3/1 with Betfred and Betway

Bognor Regis 1pt @ 7/4 with BetVictor

Leiston 1pt @ 16/5 with Marathon

Chorley v Halifax (National League)

Given the drift on Halifax I have to now add them to the selections. They were 13/8 shots at lunchtime when I was going through the prices and they have now drifted to 11/5 which is crazy. They seem to have overcome their slump and are unbeaten in 4 league games now. They have also added to their squad nicely in the last couple of weeks as they make a play-off push. Chorley got a deserved point last week against Aldershort, but they have only picked up 2 points in their last 7 games. They added 3 players to their squad ahead of the Aldershot game, but at least one of those is injured and the other two might also be out. 13/8 was the right price so at 11/5 I now make them a bet.

Halifax 1pt @ 11/5 with Bet365

I´m also on Chesterfield - like these bet for these odds.

Also i´m on Yeovil to beat Woking away. Woking with bad Form and some heavy defeats in last Weeks - okey these heavy Defeats where in Away Games but in this time they made only a 1-0 at Home against Bottom of the League Chorley. So Yeovil with much more quality and with the better form. THey won the first Game at Home with 3-1 and think they can  now win the Reverse Fixture also.