** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

First Division A Predictions > Jan 24th - 26th

Royal Antwerp vs Zulte-Waregem

The Belgian First Division A has a few possibilities in terms of what we cover this weekend but after some consideration I've chosen to go for the game between Royal Antwerp and Zulte-Waregem that kicks off at 7pm GMT on Sunday night from the Bosuilstadion in Antwerp. The hosts still hold dreams of competing for the title whilst the away side will hope they can do enough to qualify for Play-Offs I.

Royal Antwerp will no doubt be pleased with their progress this season. Manager Laszlo Boloni has guided his team to 3rd in the table and even though they are 10 points behind league leaders Club Brugge they will feel that with the play-off stages still a number of games away that hopes of a title challenge haven't faded yet. They come into this game undefeated on home turf with 8 wins and 2 draws so far. It's also 13 games across all competitions unbeaten right now.

Zulte-Waregem head into this game knowing their season is still very much hanging in the balance. Francky Dury's side are sat in 8th place and only 3 points off the Play-Offs I pace. Just 3 wins from their 11 away matches in the league is one of the poorer returns in the league for teams on the road. However, the 1-1 draw away to Club Brugge in the Belgian Cup Semi-Final First Leg will give them a huge confidence boost for this match.

OK, so despite Zulte-Waregem picking up that really commendable draw against the league leaders in midweek I feel that match will have taken a lot out of the players. Royal Antwerp know how to pick up the wins at their own ground and even though they were held by Kortrijk in their Belgian Cup Semi-Final First Leg match by a 1-1 score-line, I think they'll bounce back with a convincing win here.

Royal Antwerp -1 @ 2.30 with Betway

Royal Antwerp HT/FT @ 2.30 with Coral

@laprikon, @VYA, @Magic0024, @the bastardian, @ElPrincipito007, @Chaserapp, and @Marc Kearney.