** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Jan 24th - 30th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Dortmund have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Bundesliga.
FC Koln have won their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
Dortmund have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
FC Koln conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 34 Football Betting Streaks for 24.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-01-2020-17583

Borussia Dortmund vs 1.FC Köln

Borussia Dortmund

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Zagadou (7/0 d), Delaney (6/0 m), Schmelzer (2/0 d)

Suspended:

1.FC Köln

Doubtful: Höger (9/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Sobiech (1/0 d), Clemens (0/0 m)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The home side lost to 55 'at 3-1 at Augsburg, but managed to overturn 5-3. Dortmund have been great in the last half-hour, but still face serious back problems. Home is very strong and there is no room for loss, especially with opponents of lower potential. Cologne won Wolfsburg 3-1 and were slightly removed from the relegation zone. Tragically his image at home is just 7 points in 9 games
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs 1. FC COLOGNE @@ +3.50 Over, odds 1.95

FC Augsburg have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.
67% of Freiburg’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
30% of Paderborn’s conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 25.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-01-2020-17589

Freiburg - Paderborn        1

Freiburg are a team that is usually closer to the bottom than to the top half of the standings but this year circumstances have been a bit different. They`re currently holding the 7th position which gives them hope they can qualify for European competition(s) - after all, they`re only 6 points behind Gladbach that is 4th and being 4th means you`ve qualified for Champions League ! Freiburg have been more than solid throughout of the season - especially at home having lost to Koln and Bayern only. They managed to draw with Dortmund and beat teams like Leipzig or Frankfurt. A very successful campaign so far.

Paderborn are a different story I`m afraid. Of course they won`t give up but I think they won`t be enough for them to stay up. They didn`t want to change their offensive approach which was their trademark in 2 Bundesliga and hats off to that, but  Bundesliga teams are a few steps above those who play in 2 Bundesliga and Paderborn are paying the price. Their defence is leaking and have difficulties dealing with Bundesliga forwards and I expect something similar to happen today.

I have to admit I expected a lower price on Freiburg and that scares me a bit (bookies know everything!!) but I simply can`t see Freiburg not winning this one.

Edited by ivanhoe

Union Berlin v Augsburg

Betting suggestion: 

• Augsburg +0,5 @1,81 Pinnacle

Short preview: We have already been there, backing Augbusrg away from home and I suggest doing it once again. In the last round of Bundesliga, Augsburg had Borussia Dortmund on the knees, but then “Halland happened” and BVB ended winning 3-5. One round earlier they were defeated in Leipzig, but that just shows us that they had two very difficult opponents to play against. Before those two matches, they were unbeaten for 5 rounds and against Union they can, in my opinion, re-start the unbeaten period once again. While Iago is away with Brazil, the coach Martin Schmidt will be able to count on midfielder Löwen who joined from Hertha, and striker Finnbogasson and defender Lichtsteiner who are fit after being out due to injuries. Union Berlin is coming in this match after three losses in a row. First, they lost again Hoffenheim at home (0-2), and then against poor Dusseldorf away (2-1) and Leipzig with the same result as Augsburg. Anyways, I can not see why are bookies favorizing the home side that much and it seems much more like 50/50 clash to me. Therefore I see value on the away side.

Bayern - Schalke    total goals  2-3

Usually I don`t like these kind of bets but I think this is the most probable outcome of this match. Schalke were underachieving in the previous seasons and something has changed this season - especially defensive wise. Their back line looks really solid and my impression is that they hevae finally become the team. I don`t want to talk about Bayern much because you know the whole story. All I can say is that don`t expect an easy match for them and that the odds are WAY TO LOW on Bayern win. I wouldn`t like to pick the winner of the match but I see it ending in something like 2-0, 2-1 or 1-1.

Edited by ivanhoe

78% of Werder Bremen’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Dusseldorf have failed to win in their last 8 away matches in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have scored 26% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 91 Football Betting Streaks for 26.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-01-2020-17595

Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf

The Bundesliga game that's drawing my attention is one that seems like a foregone conclusion but could still offer some value with the right bets. European qualification chasing Bayer Leverkusen face bottom-placed Fortuna Dusseldorf in a 5pm GMT kick-off on Sunday afternoon from the BayArena. Will the outcome go the way the bookies, ELO ratings, and statistics suggest?

Bayer Leverkusen are up amongst the leading pack under manager Peter Bosz. The club are currently positioned inside the Europa League qualification spots in 6th place and they're only 5 points off the pace of the Champions League qualification berths. Back-to-back wins in the league on the road were the perfect response to two consecutive defeats in the league. Their last game at home saw them lose 1-0 to Hertha Berlin in a disappointing results but before that they'd only lost 1 of their previous 7 home league matches.

Fortuna Dusseldorf appear to be heading back down to Bundesliga II with the team sat bottom of the German top flight. Head coach Freidhelm Funkel's men are only 3 points off safety but that gap can seem like a million miles when your form isn't very good. Just 1 win in their last 8 league games including losing 4 of their last 5 league games has contributed to their drop to the foot of the table. The fact they haven't won on the road in the league since the opening day of the season is also a big concern coming into this match.

I have to back all the signs that are pointing towards a solid home win here. It's not quite at that stage of the season where teams down the bottom start realising the severity of their situation and spring surprise results. Bayer Leverkusen will have their eyes on that elusive 4th place in the table with a win taking them within touching distance of it. Fortuna Dusseldorf could potentially move out of the bottom three with a victory but I don't think they'll get it.

Bayer Leverkusen -1 @ 2.29 with SportNation

Bayer Leverkusen HT/FT @ 2.05 with Coral

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, @Chaserapp, @craigh, @AussieDex. @Zizou419, @ivanhoe, and @JKos.

Today 2. Bundesliga starts after Winterbreak...

In the Late-Evening Games i make 3 Bets in 3 Games so far.

Wehen-Aue for me is Draw. Aue in good Shape, but now Away against not so easy to play at Wehen with both Performances and the ways of style to play Football, i think the Draw is the best Bet here.

Other 2 Bets are favored the Away Teams. Hannover bad Away and today at Regensburg not easy to play. But they Form before Break was little bit better and they made some good Signs in Winter-Break.

Other Bet is a little bit Risky - St. Pauli DNB here at Fuerth are my bet.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

Hamburger SV conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Bundesliga II.
FC Nurnberg have scored in 88% of their away matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Streaks for 30.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-01-2020-17632

74% of Hertha Berlin’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
31% of Schalke 04’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Hertha Berlin conceded at least 1 goal in 78% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
35% of Hertha Berlin’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 31.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-01-2020-17653