** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Jan 24th - 27th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Brescia conceded at least 1 goal in 80% of their home matches in Serie A.
Brescia have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Serie A.
35% of AC Milan’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Brescia have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 34 Football Betting Streaks for 24.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-01-2020-17583

Brescia Calcio vs AC Milan

Brescia Calcio

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other):

Suspended: Balotelli (15/5 f, top scorer)

AC Milan

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Lucas Paquetá (14/0 m), Calabria (13/0 d), Biglia (7/0 m), Duarte (5/0 d)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

80% of Atalanta’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
SPAL conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Serie A.
75% of Genoa’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Torino have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Genoa conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Serie A.
Bologna conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 15 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 25.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-01-2020-17589

Both teams have had a lot of ups and downs lately. Turin lost the series of three wins, losing to Sassuolo at home, while Atalanta lost 2-1 to Sky. The visitors have the best attack in Italy with 50 goals in 20 matches, but their defense has issues. Turin fights all games to the end, but has not yet acquired a racing identity and is capable of winning anyone but losing to anyone. I think the match will have a goal, so I'll bet on the fair selection of Over 2.5
FC TORINO vs ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Hellas Verona have scored in each of their last 10 matches in Serie A.
79% of Lazio’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Napoli have lost their last 4 home matches in Serie A.
Inter Milan have been undefeated in their last 13 matches in Serie A.
Cagliari have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Serie A.
Juventus have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 91 Football Betting Streaks for 26.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-01-2020-17595

The real form is on the Juventus side. Napoli are in bad weather and coach Gatuzo is already under a lot of pressure. On the contrary, Juve have a series of wins and the confidence of the players is high. Cristiano Ronaldo is in fantastic condition, having scored 12 goals in his last nine appearances with the club and I believe he can make a difference in this match. I will go with the best team, which is in good shape and motivated for the title
SSC NAPOLI vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ JUVENTUS TURIN, odds 2.05

Lazio has done better, but today's derby. Both work well in the midfield and I find it easy or difficult to confirm the double
AS ROMA vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

I expect both teams to score in the Giuseppe Meacha. The last three games between them have had goals from both teams. However, the main reason for my choice relates to the current performance of both teams. Inter have scored and conceded goals in their last four games, while Cagliari have scored in the last two. Inter have Lukaku and Martinett in excellent form, with Joao Pedro set to continue his impressive run of 13 goals.
INTER MILANO vs CAGLIARI CALCIO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.85

Roma vs Lazio

One of the biggest games in European football takes place in Serie A this weekend with the Rome derby when Roma host Lazio in a 5pm GMT kick-off at the Stadio Olimpico on Sunday afternoon. Both teams are right up in the thick of the action so not only will bragging rights be up for grabs but the potential to damage their rival's European qualification aspirations is also at stake.

Roma sit in 4th place but are only inside the Champions League qualification spots by virtue of goal difference ahead of Atalanta. Paulo Fonseca will realistically know that the title challenge is off the cards with league leaders Juventus 13 points ahead. However, a top four finish is certainly the aim. The issue here is that they come into this game having lost their last two home league games. Before that they'd only lost 1 home league game all season. Is this the game they return to winning ways at the Stadio Olimpico?

Lazio will be pleased to come into this game in 3rd place and 7 points ahead of their rivals. Simone Inzaghi is doing a cracking job at the club with an attacking style of football that is spear headed by the goal scoring prowess of Ciro Immobile who now has 23 league goals to his name. A challenge to Juventus is still on with the club potentially just 3 points behind the league leaders if they win here. 11 league games won in a row is an impressive feat but this is their toughest match yet in that run.

I'm torn about backing this phenomenal run Lazio are enjoying and thinking that because it's a derby game anything could happen. Roma have lost their way at home recently but if anything is going to pick them back up it's a refusal to let their rivals take the glory. I think I'm going to have to go against my gut slightly and back a draw. I think the rivalry aspect of this game will see the two teams cancel each other out. Even as I type this I'm thinking "Steve, what are you doing? Back Lazio!". Let's see how it goes!

Draw @ 3.70 with Bet365

Anytime Scorer: Ciro Immobile @ 2.10 with Unibet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torque, @LBN89, @craigh, @Costanzi84and @scommetix.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Livorno have failed to win in their last 10 away matches in Serie B.
31% of Livorno’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie B.
Livorno have scored 61% of their goals in the first half in Serie B.

You can find interesting 32 Football Betting Streaks for 27.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-01-2020-17610