** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Against the Crowd

Hi everyone our selection to lay today runs at Kempton and although the form of its last 3 placings suggest that it is improving it has not won at Kempton so far neither 

has it won in the class that it is running in today so it is our lay today Visionara in the 15.20 currently priced at 4 on the exchanges.

Hello again everyone our selection today runs in the 18.45 at Newcastle and is pipped by the Verdict 
of the RP to win this race which is a weaker race than the race that it ran in at Lingfield on Saturday 
but I am going against that reasoning for the fact that in previous  multiple runs on all weather the horse 
has never won and there are multiple CD runners in this race hence we lay no.10 N and J who is priced 
currently at 2.96 on the exchange at this time of posting.

Hi all the selection to lay today is Pilot Wings in the 16.15 at Wolverhampton, 
it has not won on this type of ground or in this  class after multiple attempts and there are multiple 
previous CD winners opposing it and it is currently  available at 3.4 on the exchanges at this time of posting .  
I will be back on Sunday as I  don't get involved on a Saturday in racing as it is too competitive so see you then .

Hi everyone I am back I took a few days break to clear up some issues so now I am back for week 3

results stand at 5 winning lays from 8 selections.

Today`s lay runs in the 20.30 at Wolverhampton no.11 Cliara currently trading at 5 on the BF exchange 

at this time of posting.

Ouch! That hurt the selection annihilated the field that was no good for us but it is still only 9 selections done so far with 5 winning lays from the 9, 

I aim to be back in the black over 31 selections so I have a few to go so bear with me, I am laying these myself so I am

feeling the pinch when the horses come in but that is the nature of the sport and it is the profit over the long term that counts

so tomorrow is another day.

Hi the selection for today is Homer in the 13.20 at Kempton which is trading on BF at 4 currently.
I am opposing a N Henderson trained horse today but I believe that the horse needs a few more tries over hurdles having just
recently switched from the flat in France but this is N Henderson a master trainer so lets see if I made the correct call.

Sorry everyone I have stopped for a few days because of the weather and in my opinion poor and unreliable racing, unfortunately some times you have to sit things out and wait for the right opportunities so when I see that I will put up my next lay selection so watch this space

Hi I will  dip my toes in today at Lingfield in the 16.15 with no 8 Armed who 
is currently at 5.5 on the exchanges this is my choice today as a return from the enforced hiatus 
but watch market  movement as this is its stable debut, leave alone if backed in before the off but as for me  
I am laying now and sticking with my choice .

The selection for today runs in the 14.05 at Southwell no. 4 Puchita
it is currently 5.5 on the BF Exchange I am sorry that the selection is being given so late but
earlier it wasn't at a price within my required threshold but now it is so I  am committing to laying
it. 

The selection for today runs in the 14.00 at Plumpton no. 4 Iconic Muddle 
it is currently 1.43 on the BF Exchange. Despite the Moore family combo of Jockey &Trainer I am opposing for the reasons of the horse not

handling the going on previous runs and also not proven at the distance and what's not to like about the price to lay.

Edited by Nodrac20