** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Ways to Win Money on Dogs

monty63

•  
  •  

I love too find ways to bet on any sports but i must have as many chances working for me here's one I found 

mathematics tells you if you can double a 1/3 and a 1/2 shot it becomes an evens chance
there's a market  that you could do  every day by just picking two greyhound races  and the beauty of this market is you get 3 greyhound running for you
so anyone who has one brain cell can look at the right ups in the racing post or do a bit of study to find which  dog could win the race

Remember be patient and wait for the right races to come along before you decide to place a bet, this takes a lot of discipline Believe me it will definitely be worth it because you will begin to profit almost instantly you must remember you only want two races and two wins to double your money
Don’t behave carelessly and chase loses. If you do it won’t take too long for your betting bank to be seriously depleted, or even worse wiped out. Be warned, if on any days betting you still incur losses. See it as a temporary hitch on the way to your long-term profit goals; stop and walk away until the next day. so what's the market?
the market is 

odd trap v even trap       or      the inside v outside

the shortest price I seen  was 1/3 the  biggest was 4/5  for this market the bookmaker is paddy power online or shop hope this is use to anybody

Hello all 

not much going on this thread the above systems work if you have time to watch the races but have notice its hard to pick the winner in the evening cards  anyway been

spring cleaning and found  this 

only criteria we need to match.

dogs were made favourite for a reason .last  race

1st Make sure greyhound is running the same distance as last race.

2nd Make sure the venue is the same as the greyhounds last race.

3rd Make sure it is only a maximum of 7 days since they last raced.

4th Select the dog with the shortest odds last time (preferably favourite last time) as your selection to win.

4 hours ago, Bang on said:

Hi @monty63I have never looked at the bet you have for Paddy Power, but believe me, Paddy Power are useless with dog bets, a couple of quid will make them shorten a dogs price !! They really are a joke amongst greyhound punters.

I just like them for they are the only one now who does this bet betfred  does not do this bet now and its good as 3 dogs are running for you                                                   

21 hours ago, notanotherdonkey said:

Let us know when there is a bet on here monty

just go to the days meeting on paddy power select a race then look at the racing post to see if inside traps1/2/3 or outside traps 4/5/6 have more chance to have the winner

then just bet 2 races to more than double your money as my work commitments are bad at the moment I do not have much chance to check for races myself 

• 8 months later...
16 hours ago, alexcaruso808 said:

@monty63 I'm reading some old threads on the forum and find this one interesting.  

You say on Racing Post you can see if traps 1/2/3 or 4/5/6 have the best chance - do you simply get this information by looking at the previous results of the same track?

•  
  •  
  •  

I love too find ways to bet on any sports but i must have as many chances working for me here's one I found 

mathematics tells you if you can double a 1/3 and a 1/2 shot it becomes an evens chance
there's a market  that you could do  every day by just picking two greyhound races  and the beauty of this market is you get 3 greyhound running for you
so anyone who has one brain cell can look at the right ups in the racing post or do a bit of study to find which  dog could win the race

Remember be patient and wait for the right races to come along before you decide to place a bet, this takes a lot of discipline Believe me it will definitely be worth it because you will begin to profit almost instantly you must remember you only want two races and two wins to double your money
Don’t behave carelessly and chase loses. If you do it won’t take too long for your betting bank to be seriously depleted, or even worse wiped out. Be warned, if on any days betting you still incur losses. See it as a temporary hitch on the way to your long-term profit goals; stop and walk away until the next day. so what's the market?
the market is 

odd trap v even trap       or      the inside v outside

the shortest price I seen  was 1/3 the  biggest was 4/5  for this market the bookmaker is paddy power online or shop hope this is use to anybody

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Ways to Win Money on Dogs