** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Against The Crowd

Hello all ,

I am contributing my 2 pence on here by going against the crowd or herd whichever you prefer by offering 1 daily selection to lay on here,

reason being I don`t know if you are like me but most of my bookmaker accounts have been restricted even with me not being a big better and only profiting on a few winners

here and there I was as they say gubbed by most of the big  UK bookmakers so I use the exchanges exclusively now so if you do too then follow me and see if you think that 

I have the goods as I have been achieving some decent profit returns since I started to lay rather than back to win, so meet me back here tomorrow to start our journey with the first selection to lay. See you then.

Hi @Nodrac20

Welcome to the forum, unfortunately we dont allow newcomers to start their own individual threads on day one, so to speak.

If we allowed everyone to have a personal thread the place would look very messy, we have two choices to accommodate you here on PL.

1) You are welcome to post your selections in the daily Racing Chat threads each day. You will find them in this section each day.

2) You can start a thread in the Systems & Strategy part of the forum, where the rules are not as strict.
https://forum.punterslounge.com/forum/87-betting-systems-strategy/

Once you have been here for a while you can then ask for your own thread in the main Racing section.

All the best.