** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup Predictions > Jan 14th & 15th

facupodds.jpg

The FA Cup 3rd Round Replays are up this week. I'm dreading our trip to Carlisle after recent performances but it must be done. Tell us what bets catch the eye for you in these matches coming up over the next few days. :ok

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Dave1X2, @canaries91, @jazzman02, @sajtion, @Darran, @postmanplod69, @eddiem, @bartonbank, @yossa6133, @Teodore, @thinkpink63, @Carovie, @i1_principe, @MrJol, @shrewd., @AussieDex. @Rey86, @ivanhoe, @Ameer, @Neubs, @BHAadam, and @AndreBR.

Tranmere Rovers vs Watford FC

Tranmere Rovers

Doubtful: Connor Jennings (22/4 f), Sid Nelson (17/0 d), Rushian Hepburn-Murphy (17/4 f), Kane Wilson (5/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Alex Woodyard (1/0 m, cup-tied), Scott Davies (18/0 first goalkeeper, captain), Ishmael Miller (0/0 f), Evan Gumbs (0/0 d), Mark Ellis (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Watford FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Will Hughes (17/1 m), Kiko Femenia (17/0 d), Tom Cleverley (9/1 m), Danny Welbeck (5/0 f), Sebastian Prodl (1/0 m), Daryl Janmaat (8/0 d)

Suspended: Christian Kabasele (13/0 d)

Tottenham vs Middlesbrough

Tottenham

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Toby Alderweireld (21/0 d), Moussa Sissoko (20/2 m), Tanguy Ndombele (15/2 m), Harry Kane (20/11 f, top scorer), Ben Davies (6/0 d), Hugo Lloris (7/0 first goalkeeper, captain)

Middlesbrough

Doubtful: Darren Randolph (14/0 first goalkeeper), Marcus Browne (13/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Daniel Ayala (25/2 d), Britt Assombalonga (20/6 f, top scorer), Anfernee Dijksteel (12/0 m), George Friend (2/0 d, captain), Ryan Shotton (13/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Carlisle vs Cardiff

The FA Cup 3rd Round replay action continues tonight and, unfortunately yet predictably, my Cardiff side are faced with a horrific trip to Cumbria for this 7:45pm GMT kick-off tonight against a Carlisle side that are struggling for form in League Two. It's arguably one of the least attractive midweek trips but let's see if the lads can get the win that the bookies are expecting them to get.

Carlisle continue to toil in the league. A 3-0 loss at home to Plymouth on the weekend shows their minds are clearly pre-occupied by the prospect of facing the illustrious Bluebirds in cup action. OK, I tried very hard not to laugh when typing that but failed miserably. I still have no idea how Carlisle threw away a 2-0 lead against us when we were so poor in the first tie. This is a big chance for the Cumbrians to earn their first win over Cardiff since 30th March, 1991.

Cardiff put in one of their better performances of recent months in the 0-0 draw with Swansea at the weekend. It was a game we were dreading but thankfully I predicted the outcome spot on. Neil Harris is managing with one hand tied behind his back but he's not helping himself. Dropping the likes of Aden Flint and Neil Etheridge was a big statement and one that was needed. Both have been awful but they were changes well overdue. I'm hoping Harris takes this game seriously because we need a win. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of fringe players like Danny Ward, Cameron Coxe, and Sol Bamba given starts but we must win this game.

I'm usually reluctant to back Cardiff to win at the moment but I'd be shocked if we didn't take the victory in this one. Even if we rest a few first team players we have a lot more in the artillery than Carlisle and there's no excuses. In terms of value on offer, I'd still back us to make a meal of it. Either going for a narrow Carlisle handicap or Carlisle to score first. I can promise you, it'll be a rare event if Cardiff stroll to a win in this one but we should just about sneak through.

Draw (Carlisle +1) @ 3.75 with Bet365

Anytime Scorer: Danny Ward @ 2.50 with Bet365