** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Primeira Liga Predictions > Jan 10th - 12th

SL Benfica vs CD Aves

SL Benfica

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Jardel (2/0 d), Rafa Silva (7/2 m), João Filipe (8/0 f)

Suspended: Taarabt (12/0 m)

CD Aves

Doubtful: Miloš (11/0 d), Jaílson (7/0 d), Luiz Fernando (9/0 m), Rúben Macedo (9/1 f), Fernández (10/2 m)

Out (injuries/other): Šimunec (2/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide.

Benfica - Aves

Benfica is much better team than Aves. 1st place vs Last one. Benfica always scores alot of goals at HOME? I cant see Aves holding this Benfica.

I expect a 4-0 5-0 here. Too much difference beetween the teams.

OVER 3.5 GOALS 1.98 @

------------------------------------------------------------------------

V Setubal - Sporting

V Setubal had a crazy week with more than 10 players going to thr hospital with severe flu symptoms. They asked Sporting to delay the game, but Sporting refused and the match will proceed.

V Setubal coach already said today on the pre match conference that, they have no conditions to play tomorow, and the team they will put tomorow is a " s**it team". Yes he said literally with that words. So i see here a easy win for Sporting.

Going on O2.5 GOALS here.

OVER 2.5 GOALS 1.73 @

Moreirense - Porto 2      WON

Moreirense are a solid team for Portuguese standards. Last year they managed to end 6th which was excellent and a sign that the club is on the right track. This year they have had " hot and cold" periods which is shown by their home record which is really good and the away record which looks awful.

Today they host Porto. Porto have not been that good so far but they`re still a force in Portugal. They`ll be extra motivated because they want to end Benfica`s dominance in the last couple od seasons and the big plus is definitely an away win vs Sporting. With Conceicao on the bench I know that Porto will go for the win right form the start.

I shall also try Porto ht/ft. GL !

Edited by ivanhoe

Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira

OK, so this is a last minute change to my preview schedule. I was going to cover the game between Gil Vicente and Belenenses tomorrow but I've decided last minute to cover this match between Portimonense and Pacos Ferreira that kicks off at 3:30pm GMT this afternoon at the Estadio Municipal in Portimao in the beautiful region of the Algarve. Not the fashionable of fixtures but there's value to be had here.

Portimonense are currently in 17th place in the Primeira Liga table but only 1 point behind their opponents for this game. Head coach Antonio Folha will see this as a huge opportunity to move out of the relegation zone and strike a massive psychology blow on their rivals. It might only have been 1 victory at home for the club all season but their performances on their own patch in recent games suggests they've deserved more from their points tally gained in those matches.

Pacos Ferreira may only be one place and one point above Portimonense in the table but they come into this game up against it if the ELO ratings are to be believed. Pepa has seen his team lose 5 of their 7 away league games this season. Recent wins against Moreirense. Espinho, and Braga will have boosted their morale but their form on the road is still questionable.

I think I have to back the ELO ratings here. Neither team has been overly impressive at any stage this season. As tempting as it is to back the draw I think the home side could sneak the win and move above their opponents in the table. It won't be a game that is high on quality but it's those matches that can sometimes produce the most drama. A home win for me.

Portimonense to Win @ 2.10 with Sportingbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.45 with Betfair

@betcatalog, @allthethings, @AHbettingPT, @Magic0024, @Odyssey@Xcout, @GreatCaco, @btugero, @FAETTTON, @Sterphyle, @Apeyours. @ivanhoe. @InsyEnergy, and @VYA.