Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Bundesliga I Predictions > Jan 17th - 19th

germanratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the next round of Bundesliga I games. These matches aren't scheduled for another couple of weeks but always worth having an early look. Bundesliga II is even further away for a return the week after these matches. Tell us your predictions though. :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Schalke 04 have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Bundesliga.
76% of Schalke 04’s conceded goals occurred in the second half in Bundesliga.
33% of Monchengladbach’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 have been undefeated in their last 8 home matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 17.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-01-2020-17446

Schalke vs Borussia Monchengladbach

The German Bundesliga action kicks off on Friday night at 7:30pm GMT when title contenders Schalke and Borussia Monchengladbach go head-to-head at the Veltins-Arena. Both of these teams will have lofty ambitions of trying to take Bayern Munich's title crown. They're falling just short at the moment but there's still time to regain the lost ground and a win here would set them on their way.

Schalke come into this game in 5th place but they're only 7 points behind the league leaders RB Leipzig. Manager David Wagner is fast building a very positive managerial CV having experienced success at Huddersfield. Only 1 win in their last 4 league games has stunted their title aspirations but 8 league games at home without defeat shows they've turned the Veltins-Arena into a bit of a fortress. Now that they've done that they can really progress if the away form stays solid. Just 1 clean sheet in their last 8 league games is a concern and it'll be a test of their fire power here.

Borussia Monchengladbach were the early season pace setters in the Bundesliga sitting at the summit for a number of months. Marco Rose has seen his team falter as of late with the club now in 2nd place behind RB Leipzig. They remain only 2 points behind the leaders but rivals Bayern Munich are now just 2 points behind them. A distinctly average set of results away hasn't helped. This is a team that boasts the joint best defensive record in the division conceding just 18 goals in 17 league games including 5 clean sheets. Just 1 win in their last 3 league games and failing to win any of their last 3 away league games is a concern.

I'm torn between backing a draw and going for a home win in this one. I do feel that Borussia Monchengladbach could begin to tail off now and I'm liking the look of this Wagner side at Schalke. I have doubts about Schalke's ability to keep a clean sheet because they'll certainly have a hard time scoring against this Borussia side. The ELO ratings just favour the home win so I'll put my faith in them. That being said, I won't blame you if you back the draw because the bookies can't separate them.

Schalke to Win @ 2.65 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.18 with Marathonbet

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, @Chaserapp, @craigh, @AussieDex. @Zizou419, and @JKos.

Schalke 04 vs Mönchengladbach

Schalke 04

Doubtful: Harit (17/6 m, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Sané (10/2 d), Stambouli (9/0 d), McKennie (13/0 m)

Suspended: Nübel (15/0 first goalkeeper)

Mönchengladbach

Doubtful: Elvedi (17/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): Bensebaini (8/3 d), Bennetts (0/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Clash after a long break where there is no form. The odds on the betting platforms are completely shared, no favorites at all. I'll go with the goals and the spectacle. Both teams have quality offensive linemen and can score more than two goals in total. After all, they have been scoring so far, over 2.5
FC SCHALKE 04 vs BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

Dusseldorf conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 8 matches in Bundesliga.
Union Berlin conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 17 matches in Bundesliga.
71% of FC Augsburg’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 106 Football Betting Streaks for 18.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-01-2020-17472

I´ll take the Draw here, Schalke with some missings, like 1st GK Nuebel. But they are hard to crack at home and Gladbach for me lost litte bit his form in last Weeks before Break. Think both teams can live here with the X and didn´t want to start with a Lose in the 2nd Half of the Season. Think it can be end 1-1...

Schalke with a impressive Performance last Evening and they deserved the Win.

So the bet was lost.

For today i´ve got some bets.

Wolfsburg AHC 0

Cologne before break in  good Mood, but think the Winter Break was at the wrong time for them. Wolfsburg with some more ambitions then this 9th Place actually.

Bremen AHC 0

Bremen with dissapointed first Half of the Season. Now they loan Vogt a defensive Midfield player from Hoffenheim. Perfect Transfer in my opinion. If he start´s today then it will be a better Performances in Bremen´s Defensive to see.

Duesseldorf nothing special they stand in Table there where you can expected such team. I was at the Stadium in first Match of the Season between these Teams. Bremen domintated the Game but Duesseldorf made the Goals. Little bit risky this bet, but for me Bremen deserved a much better Place in Table.

Also i take the Draws in the Games from Mainz-Freiburg and Hoffenheim-Frankfurt.

Hoffenheim - Eintracht

I believe BTTS is the best option here. Both teams are offensive minded and have players who know how to score a goal (Hoffenheim`s Kramaric, Adamyan, Bebou and Frankfurt`s Dost, Paciencia, Kostic and even centre-back Hinteregger). It is possible that Eintracht will be more tightened up at the back than usual because they are desperately in need of a win but still...  Both teams have defensive weaknesses and I hope both will try to exploit one another`s.

BTTS YES

over 2,5 goals

Edited by ivanhoe

Bayern Munich have scored in each of their last 8 away matches in Bundesliga.
71% of Hertha Berlin’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
33% of Leverkusen’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Paderborn have scored 35% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 81 Football Betting Streaks for 19.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-01-2020-17498