Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
StevieDay1983

La Liga Predictions > Jan 17th - 19th

Simeone knows all too well how to close the venues and especially against Real and Barcelona has got a ... master. He will play close again to hit either a counter attack or a rebound. Barça is not convinced, and the vicious climate with Valverde does not push us to support it. I think Under 2.5 has the first reason.
FC BARCELONA vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid dnb 2 @2,25

I`ll back Simeone`s side today. Yes, I know, Real with Zidane has shown us many times that they know how to win trophies but this time I think momentum is on Atletico`s side. They magnificently managed to turn around the result vs Barcelona and I believe that will be additional boost to Simeone`s boys. I think Real`s key players (Ramos, Modric, Kroos,..) are showing signs of fatigue and their age has to be taken into consideration. One mustn`t forget that Real came to Saudi Arabia without Bale and, even more important, Benzema who has been in tremendous form lately. Yes, Real has enough firepower on the bench to replace these two well but we all know how hard is to play vs Ateletico`s defence.

With Oblak and Curtois between the posts I don`t think we`ll see many goals but I believe Atletico could snatch a narrow win today. Low stakes. GL!

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga 2

Alcorcon have failed to win in their last 6 matches in La Liga 2.
37% of Cadiz’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga 2.
Mirandes have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in La Liga 2.
73% of Numancia’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga 2.
Lugo have failed to win in their last 7 matches in La Liga 2.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 15.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-01-2020-17417

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga 2

Almeria have scored in each of their last 8 matches in La Liga 2.
33% of Extremadura’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga 2.
Real Oviedo have scored in each of their last 11 away matches in La Liga 2.
43% of Racing’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga 2.
43% of Girona’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga 2.
Deportivo conceded at least 1 goal in 80% of their home matches in La Liga 2.

You can find interesting 18 Football Betting Streaks for 16.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-01-2020-17420

Levante vs Alaves

A few matches stood out in terms of their value this weekend in La Liga but I'm going for the clash between mid-table sides Levante and Alaves in a 12pm GMT kick-off this Saturday afternoon from the Estadi Ciutat de Valencia. Both of these teams could do with the points to ensure they don't get sucked into a potential relegation battle with the aim to move on up the table.

Levante are in 11th place in the table right now and just 5 points away from the automatic qualification spots for the Europa League. Head coach Paco Lopez has bemoaned a lack of consistency this season that is preventing them from taking that step up and competing with the teams further up the table. Their home form is solid enough with just 2 losses in the league at home this campaign but losing 7 out of their 10 away league games has become a real issue.

Alaves sit precariously above the relegation zone in 15th place just 5 points above the bottom three. Head coach Asier Garitano is witnessing his side endure a run of 5 league games without a win. It's a disconcerting time for the club. Just 4 points earned from a potential 27 points up for grabs on their away trips in the league this season is also a worrying statistic. This includes losing 7 of their last 8 away league games.

The combination of Levante having the potential to take points off most teams at home with Alaves being so awful on the road means that the ELO ratings have to be backed for this one. I am concerned for Alaves unless things change drastically. The club is on a bad run at an inconvenient time. There's still time to turn things around but time will run out for Garitano quickly if he doesn't get a positive result soon. Levante is unlikely to be the place that he'll do it.

Levante to Win @ 2.07 with VBet

BTTS @ 1.80 with William Hill

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. @Isalem, @craigh, @AussieDex, @ivanhoe, and @derbent.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Leganes have scored 38% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in La Liga.
68% of Getafe’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Leganes conceded at least 1 goal in 80% of their home matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 17.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-01-2020-17446

CD Leganés vs Getafe CF

CD Leganés

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Siovas (13/0 d), Szymanowski (0/0 m), En-Nesyri (18/4 f, 2nd top scorer, left the club)

Suspended: -

Getafe CF

Doubtful: Ángel (18/8 f, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Kenedy (10/1 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Levante conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 14 matches in La Liga.
79% of Atletico Madrid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Alaves have scored 40% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
FC Sevilla have scored in each of their last 11 matches in La Liga.
Real Madrid have been undefeated in their last 10 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 106 Football Betting Streaks for 18.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-01-2020-17472

Very interesting duel, the two teams have little difference. Real Madrid, however, I believe, are in a better shape and psychologically victorious than winning the title. Ocampos' absence is pivotal, while Seville's prehistory is stark against Real Madrid. I expect the Queen to take advantage of her seat and find a way to get the points of victory
REAL MADRID vs FC SEVILLA @@ REAL MADRID, odds 1.60

Mallorca have failed to win in their last 6 matches in La Liga.
Granada have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 away matches in La Liga.
Valencia have scored in each of their last 17 matches in La Liga.
Real Betis conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 home matches in La Liga.
74% of FC Barcelona’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.

You can find interesting 81 Football Betting Streaks for 19.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-01-2020-17498