** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Jan 7th - 11th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Doncaster have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in League One.
68% of Shrewsbury’s matches had under 2.5 goals in League One.
Doncaster conceded at least 1 goal in 77% of their home matches in League One.
71% of Shrewsbury’s goals have been scored in the second half in League One.

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 07.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-01-2020-17323

Exeter City vs Cambridge Utd

Exeter City

Doubtful: Alex Fisher (10/1 f), Gary Warren (1/0 d)(both probably out), Dean Moxey (18/2 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Sparkes (17/0 m), Craig Woodman (6/0 d), Lee Holmes (0/0 m)

Suspended: Nigel Atangana (13/1 m)

Cambridge Utd

Doubtful: Samir Carruthers (6/0 m, personal reasons), Leon Davies (8/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Roles (19/5 m, 2nd top scorer), Kyle Knoyle (16/1 d), Jabo Ibehre (4/0 f), Gary Deegan (0/0 m)

Suspended: Reggie Lambe (19/1 m)

Carlisle Utd vs Plymouth Argyle

Carlisle Utd

Doubtful: Christie Elliott (16/1 d), Mo Sagaf (17/1 m)

Out (injuries/other): Jarrad Branthwaite (9/0 m)

Suspended: -

Plymouth Argyle

Doubtful: Dom Telford (14/2 m), Callum McFadzean (18/3 f)(both probably out)

Out (injuries/other): Will Aimson (5/2 m), Ryan Taylor (13/2 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Doncaster have scored in each of their last 7 matches in League One.
Fleetwood have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 away matches in League One.
Burton Albion conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 matches in League One.
Ipswich Town have failed to win in their last 5 home matches in League One.
Accrington have scored in each of their last 7 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 99 Football Betting Streaks for 11.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-01-2020-17342

Coventry vs MK Dons

Heading into this weekend's League One games I was considering looking at the Southend versus Tranmere game but when I saw the odds on a Coventry win against an MK Dons side that are really struggling, with the exception of a couple of decent festive home performances, I couldn't resist. So, I'm betting on this 3pm GMT kick-off that's set to be played on Saturday afternoon at St Andrew's.

Coventry are embracing this season being played at the home ground of Championship side Birmingham. Mark Robins has seen his team lose just 1 of their 12 league games played at the venue since the start of the season. The Sky Blues are now in 3rd place in the table and only 1 point behind 2nd placed Rotherham with a game in hand on their rivals. Their form over recent games has been irresistible too with back-to-back 4-1 wins over Wycombe and Tranmere away.

MK Dons were looking destined for relegation to League Two earlier this season under Paul Tisdale but new manager Russell Martin has come in and turned things around. The Milton Keynes-based club are still down in 20th place and only 3 points above the relegation zone with the team behind them boasting a game in hand but it's now 3 league games without defeat for the Dons and just 1 loss in their last 5 league matches. Has the tide turned?

Even though the form book and even the ELO ratings suggest this game is a lot more evenly balanced than the bookies are offering, I still think the sensible money is with the home side. Coventry are on the charge right now and even though MK Dons are starting to grind out results their away form still reads just 1 win in their 11 away league games this season. It might be a close game but Coventry should seal the win.

Coventry HT/FT @ 2.60 with BetVictor

BTTS @ 1.91 with Unibet

Salford vs Northampton

The second preview in this section this weekend focuses on the clash between League Two play-off chasers Salford and Northampton in a 3pm GMT kick-off this Saturday afternoon at Moor Lane. Not a lot separates these two teams in the league as they both look to take the step up to League One this season so this result could have huge repercussions on the rest of their season.

Salford let us down on the opening weekend of the season but we're going back to give them a chance to redeem themselves. Graham Alexander has guided them to a respectable 12th place in the table but they're 9 points off the pace of the play-offs so need to put a string of wins together in order to catch up with the pack. Back-to-back defeats in the league have seen the club start the new year poorly and just 4 wins in their 13 league games at home mean they need to improve the points return on home territory. However, the ELO ratings tell us that they have deserved more from their performances than what they're getting right now.

Northampton finished in a stable mid-table position last season but Keith Curle is keen to see the club improve on that this season. The Cobblers are now in 9th place and just 2 points off the play-off places. Just 1 win in their last 4 league games has stalled progress and no win in their last 4 league games on the road is cause for concern. The bookies have given them a slight bit of hope with reasonable odds but it's not convincing.

I was initially tempted to back the draw here but the more I look at it the more I feel Salford are decent value as the home side. Another home win is well overdue given their recent performances and Northampton have become quite poor on their travels. It's likely to be a game that could be lacking in quality and a single goal could decide it but I think the home side are worth backing.

Salford to Win @ 2.48 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 1.67 with William Hill

Forfar v Raith.

It's slim pickings north of the border at the moment but this game sticks out for me today. I keep an eye on Raith as there's a couple of young Hibs prospects on loan there and one of them especially is doing very well for a side that looks to be the best in the league. They had a little blip in form a few weeks back due to injuries and suspensions but they look back to full strength again and should be too strong for a struggling Forfar. The odds on the away win look about right to me but I'm confident Raith can get in front early here and secure the 3 points.

Raith HT/ FT @ 3.00 (Hills) - 1 pt

Sorry guys, i forgot to post this, so i will be really quick.

Ipswich - Accrington home win @ 2.30

Yeah, we have two teams with opossing forms, but if we had this match in october odds will be around 1.6 so i am glad to take this juicy odds as i dont see any value on Accrington side. Ipswich is going through rough patch and Accrington still owes most of their progress to home field so i feel situation will turn around at some point and Paul Lambert just got his long term contract so i think players still believe in him and they were pretty good against Wycombe so maybe they can hang on to that game.

Accrington also have some missings which i found before the game.

They are without their captain after Sean McConville was ruled out for the season after suffering an Achilles injury, while 10-goal leading scorer Colby Bishop has missed the last four games with a back injury but he is back in starting lineup, so maybe he will not return to his best immediatelly.