Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**

Serie A Predictions > Jan 5th & 6th

A couple of quick updates:

Genoa are on to their third manager of the season after recently appointing Davide Nicola. Perhaps it was not the right time for Thiago Motta as the club is in a serious dog fight and cannot really piss about with new fangled ideas like 7 man midfields or rush goalies. The board must have realised they are fighting for Serie A survival and need someone at the reigns with previous; Nicola kept Crotone in this division a few years ago and that was basically a football miracle. Will be interesting to see how they get on in the second half of the campaign.

Fiorentina have replaced Vincenzo Montella with Beppe Iachini. Iachini is underrated as a manger imo, he can perhaps be viewed as the Italian Sam Allardyce. Expect Fiorentina to win the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and perhaps Champions League before Iachini is speedily replaced with a more glamorous appointment such as Cheryl Cole, Naomi Campbell etc. etc.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

AS Roma have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Serie A.
Lazio have scored in each of their last 11 matches in Serie A.
Hellas Verona have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Genoa have failed to win in their last 8 matches in Serie A.
Sassuolo have been undefeated in their last 5 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 05.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-01-2020-17292

Roma must win this fight. The form is on its side. Giallorossi have had four wins in their last five games and the confidence of the players is very high. Instead, Turin suffered a painful defeat to Spal in the previous round. To make matters worse, Coach Magtari has many absences with injured and punished. I expect Roma to win by more than one goal
AS ROMA vs FC TORINO @@ -1.50 Ah AS ROMA, odds 1.85

The home team will have a tough fight to the end to avoid relegation and the matches at home must chase them to the last. At home he has only scored 4 points in 8 games, but has shown signs of improvement over the last period. Lazio is having a great season, has won the Super Cup and is capable of taking the above step in 2019. It is the second best attack in Italy, behind Atalanta and today we are still waiting for another open match in terms of guests
BRESCIA CALCIO vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Bologna have scored in each of their last 11 matches in Serie A.
Fiorentina conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Serie A.
Inter Milan have scored in each of their last 8 away matches in Serie A.
Lecce have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Serie A.
Cagliari have scored in each of their last 16 matches in Serie A.
Parma have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 48 Football Betting Streaks for 06.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-01-2020-17305

I expect both teams to score in St Paulo. Napoli plays at home and will go for the win. Inter are a pioneer, leveling Juventus, so they need the points to win this match. In view of these events, I believe that this will be an open and effective fight
SSC NAPOLI vs INTER MILAN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

The match is hard to predict. The two teams do not inspire confidence. However, I will bet on the shirt and headquarters of Milan, can take advantage of the Genoese gaps and get the points of victory
AC MILAN vs UC SAMPDORIA @@ AC MILAN, odds 1.57

Napoli vs Inter Milan

One of the stand out matches from the Serie A fixture list this weekend is the clash between European qualification chasing Napoli and league leaders Inter Milan in a 7:45pm GMT kick-off from the Stadio San Paolo on Monday night. The title race is finely balanced and the outcome of this result will have huge repercussions for both teams and their ambitions for the season.

Napoli are adjusting to life under Gennaro Gattuso after the surprise exit of former gaffer Carlo Ancelotti. The club is currently in 8th place and 5 points off the pace of the automatic Europa League qualification spots. It had been an awful run of results for the team before their 2-1 win away to Sassuolo in their last outing. 8 league games had passed since their last victory. A difficult home record of just 3 wins from their 8 league games on home turf is a major issue for them right now.

Inter Milan head into this game top of the table but only by virtue of goal difference. Antonio Conte's men have only lost one league game all season and that was a 2-1 loss at home to title rivals Juventus back on 6th October. The team has remained unbeaten since then and it's now 10 league games without defeat even though they've only won 1 of their last 3 league games. The club does boast the best away record in the league with 7 wins and 1 draw from their 8 league matches on the road.

I'm still undecided on the qualities of Gattuso as a manager. He had that ability to grind out some decent results when he was at AC Milan and he'll be keen to inflict a loss on this Inter side. However, it can be argued that he did largely underachieve at I Rossoneri. I think Conte will win this battle of minds in a tightly fought contest and continue his team's charge towards a first Scudetto since 2010. I may well regret not backing the draw but I just don't think Gattuso has the managerial nous to stave off this Inter side.

Inter Milan to Win @ 2.70 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.05 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torque, @LBN89, @craighand @scommetix.