** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PDC Premier League

Fader

Aspinall beats Gurney but Anderson loses to MVG, who then loses against Gurney and is out of the Premier League. Looking to the outright picks,

"2pts E/W G.Anderson to win Premier League 12/1 betfair
1pt E/W M.Smith to win Premier League 22/1 betvictor
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1pt R.Cross to be relegated 15/2 bet365
1pt N.Aspinall to be relegated 6/1 bet365"

Anderson still very much in it at 12/1 each-way. Smith ofcourse is out of it. Cross did indeed get relegated which is a much needed 7.5pts profit. All in all the semi-final lineup is :

Semi-finals (best of 19 legs)
England Glen Durrant Scotland Gary Anderson
Scotland Peter Wright England Nathan Aspinall

Current outstanding bets :
2pts E/W G.Anderson to win Premier League 12/1 betfair
4pts E/W P.Wright to win Premier League 5/1 paddypower

Darts 2020 -0.5pts

• 1 month later...

It's Semi-finals and finals night tonight. Peter Wright, Gary Anderson, Glen Durrant and Nathan Aspinall will compete to see who will be Premier League champion. Durrant has dominated this tournament this season, topping the group with ease. However, he has stumbled recently and there is talk that a few of these players have started looking at their darts and overthinking things. It's all a mental thing as we know but you couldn't say that any of the four come into this with the best of form. Peter Wright has really been talking himself up for this. I do wonder if it's more out of desperation of winning it more than confidence though? I think Durrant will want this most out of the four and I think that's more of a hindrance. I feel like he can feel it slipping away after dominating for the whole season.

Semi-finals (best of 19 legs) / Final (best of 21 legs)
England Glen DurrantScotland Gary Anderson
Scotland Peter WrightEngland Nathan Aspinall

Glen Durrant beat Anderson 7-4 in their first meeting in the Premier League and then they drew 7-7 in the most recent. I can see this match being a real scrappy one. I think Durrant is really going to want to win it and that's going to harm him but I also think that Andersons scoring has been pretty weak recently and that will need sorting. If Anderson scores like we know he can then I see him winning. If he doesn't I can see this going to the wire. 

Peter Wright beat Aspinall 7-3 in their first meeting and 8-5 in the most recent. He managed a 110 average in the first match and if his talk is to be believed, he is the man to beat tonight. Music to my ears. I think Wright should see this match through and make the final. His record against Anderson is drawing 6-6 and losing 5-8. Durrant was also a draw in the first meeting and an 8-6 win for Peter.

All in all, I think Peter Wright meets Anderson or Durrant. If it's Durrant, I think Wright wins. If it's Anderson it will depend on Andersons scoring.

I'm happy having Anderson and Wright on-side but to make it more interesting to watch tonight I'm taking one sole boost bet

2pts G.Anderson and P.Wright to win both their matches and hit the most 180s 8/1 paddypower