** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

First Division A Predictions > Dec 20th - 22nd

KV Mechelen vs KV Oostende

KV Mechelen

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Lemoine (0/0 d)

Suspended:

KV Oostende

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Capon (10/0 d), Skulason (15/2 d, 2nd top scorer), D'Haese (12/0 m), Fernando Canesin (16/1 m)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Anderlecht vs Genk

Yes, I know! I told myself I wouldn't go back! Yet here I am once again previewing an Anderlecht game. This time they're hosting rivals Genk in a big game in the Belgian First Division A that is set to kick-off at 7pm GMT on Sunday evening. The potential repercussions of this match might not be as large as they have been in previous seasons but it's still a massive game.

Anderlecht continue to be the bane of sports bettors' lives with their inconsistent form constantly flattering to deceive. Franky Vercauteren's men haven't won in their last 4 league games having drawn 3 of those matches. Hard to beat but not able to see teams off it would seem. This has left the club in mid-table and a worrying 8 points off the pace of the Championship play-offs. The remaining positive is that the club's home form remains solid with only 2 losses in 10 league games at home all season with the most recent home defeat coming back on 15th September.

Genk are also punching just below their expected weight. Head coach Felice Mazzu will want to see him team higher than their current 8th position but with the club just 3 points outside the Championship play-offs with a game in hand it feels like they are still in touch. It can be argued that the Champions League group stage was a distraction this season and the back-to-back wins suggest form is picking up. Just 2 wins in 9 away league games does make me think they might struggle to get the win here though.

I'm going to have to back the draw in this one. Neither side is easy to beat on their day. I think the solid home form of Anderlecht will nullify the resurgent form of Genk. I can see this being a 1-1 or 2-2 draw. There won't be a lot in it and even though I think Genk probably will be the more disappointed with that point there's not really enough evidence that makes me want to pick a winner.

Draw @ 3.50 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.71 with SportPesa

@laprikon, @VYA, @Magic0024, @the bastardian, @ElPrincipito007, @Chaserapp, and @Marc Kearney.