** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Dec 17th - 22nd

Dortmund v Leipzig

Betting suggestion:  

Short preview: Without any doubt, the most interesting match tonight. Clash of current league leaders of Leipzig who will be hosted on Signal-Iduna-Park  by Borussia Dortmund. Recent results of both teams Dortmund: 4-0L, 3-3, 1-2W, 5-0W, 0-4W and Leipzig: 2-2, 2-3W, 3-1W, 2-2, 0-3W are clearly pointing on over here. Where it gets tricky from the statistical point of view is the fact that Leipzig has the 2nd best defense in the league with only 16 goals conceded in 15 rounds. Dortmund on the other hand only 3 more, which means neither of those two sides is conceding a lot, but as mentioned yesterday for the Cagliari-Lazio match – for both sides we can firstly stress out their offensive strength as they scored 37 and 42 goals so far in the competition.  Favre will miss Witsel, Delaney, and Schmelzer, while Nagelsmann is still without defenders Orban and Konate, and midfielder Kampl who is once again on the injury list. Honestly, I think that Bulls are coming into this match in a slightly better form, and even though they miss their captain Orban, the defensive pair Upamecano-Klostermann works pretty fine. Their front part, with Werner, Sabitzer, Forsberg, and Poulsen looks really scary (first three mentioned, scored 26 goals! However I turn this match, I think both teams are strong enough to take advantage of the opponent’s weaknesses and I believe we will see goals here… Looking for a winner here, I might even try with direct Leipzig win with odds above 3,25.

Augsburg v Fortuna Dusseldorf

Betting suggestion: 

• Augsburg -0.5 @1,87 Pinnacle

Short preview: The away side is coming with some worries as the top goal scorer Hennings is doubtful for the match. Besides him, they won’t be able to count on the standard defender Bodzek, while Karaman, Suttner, and Stöger are on the injury list as well. Augsburg on the other side is still without Finnbogason, but the coach Schmidt can still count on all players who participated in the last 5 matches, where Augsburg have beaten Paderborn and Hoffenheim away, Herta and Mainz at home and played 1-1 draw in Köln. The completely different atmosphere is in the locker room of Fortuna, who slipped to the 16th spot with recent defeats against Dortmund (5-0), and Leipzig (0-3). Truth is they played against some top sides lately, but even otherwise they lost 5 of 8 away matches so far. I think that it won’t be an easy match for Augsburg, but with the form they’re holding at the moment, I think that they will simply do what will be needed to book another three points.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Monchengladbach conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.
35% of Leverkusen’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
80% of Hertha Berlin’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich have scored in each of their last 15 matches in Bundesliga.
33% of Wolfsburg’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
67% of Schalke 04’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 18.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-12-2019-17011

The 2-1 home win over Gladbach came back to victory in the championship, which gave them an excellent performance and was worth 100% of the three points. At home she is aggressive and creates opportunities, but her defensive shortcomings have paid off a few times in the season. Schalke took a 1-0 win over Eintracht and this was the third time in their last four games. He has scored six out of his last seven overs and I think he will find the space to do so today
VFL WOLFSBURG vs FC SCHALKE 04 @@ Both team to score, odds 1.72

Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund

Hoffenheim

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Belfodil (5/0 f), Zuber (1/0 m)

Suspended: -

Borussia Dortmund

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Reus (16/9 f, top scorer), Witsel (13/3 m), Schmelzer (2/0 d), Delaney (6/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

1899 Hoffenheim v Borussia Dortmund - over 2.5 @ 1.47

If you bet over 2.5 on every Hoffenheim match and every Dortmund match you would have a nice profit. There has been over 2.5 goals in ALL 10 of Dortmunds last 10 matches. Dortmund goals scored in their last 5 matches looks like this 3-2-5-4-3. Worth noting the game where they scored just the 2 was away to Hertha Berlin where they played the second half of the match with 10 men (they were 2-1 up at half time). Head-to-Head there has been over 2.5 goals in all but one of their last 7 meetings.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Dusseldorf have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
Union Berlin conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Bundesliga.
29% of Paderborn’s conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga.
Frankfurt have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 22.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-12-2019-17113

Paderborn vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Yes, we are going back to our old friends for this weekend's Bundesliga preview. It's Paderborn versus Eintracht Frankfurt in a 5pm GMT kick-off this Sunday afternoon and let's hope that the away side are still keen to give us winning bets because otherwise it's going to be a frustrating wait until we can bet on the German football again with the winter break coming up.

Paderborn did well to earn promotion from Bundesliga II last season. Head coach Steffen Baumgart knows that the objective this season is simply to survive. Unfortunately, even that task is looking unlikely right now with the club sitting at the foot of the table on just 9 points. Does anyone have any records for the lowest points total a team has achieved in the top flight of German football? *Checks Wikipedia for Bundesliga record statistics* Ah, here we go, 10 points by Tasmania Berlin back in 1965/66. OK, so hopefully they'll get past that total but it's not looking good for them staying up. It's not looking good for this game either with just 1 win from their 8 home league games so far. Losing just 1 of their last 3 league games is pretty much the only hope that can be mustered for this languishing team.

Eintracht Frankfurt are in a slightly healthier position of 13th but it's still not great for Adi Hutter's side who have become accustomed to European football recently. The big name summer departures haven't been effectively replaced and it leaves the club just 4 points above the relegation zone and without a win in their last 6 league games since they hammered Bayern Munich 5-1 back on 2nd November. The club's away form is fairly atrocious as well with just 1 win in their 7 away games giving them the worst away record in the division.

OK, so ordinarily I wouldn't give Eintracht Frankfurt a hope in hell of winning this one given their performances away this season. The ELO ratings still just give them an edge over Paderborn but I think it's simply a case of no matter how poor Frankfurt are on their travels, Paderborn are worse in front of their own fans. I think an away win with the possibility of a clean sheet is likely here.

Eintracht Frankfurt to Win @ 2.05 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 3.5 @ 1.83 with Marathonbet

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, @Chaserapp, @craigh, @AussieDex. @Zizou419, and @JKos.