Sign in to follow this  
Fader

European Masters (plus qualifiers)

god what a ridiculous fluke Carter just got at 3-1. That should have been 3-2 and game on. Ah well that's the end of that. I hate flukes in snooker like that. Robertson will deal with Carter quite easily in the semi-finals for my money.

Looking to later, I'll take Hawkins -1.5. I have Yuelong outright but Hawkins looked strong on table lastnight and did well to win the deciding frame after losing 4 in a row from a resurgent Selby. In the other match I like Wilson, but Fu is playing well enough for me to leave that match alone.

5pts B.Hawkins -1.5 frames to beat Z.Yuelong 11/10 williamhill

On 1/21/2020 at 4:30 PM, Fader said:

Quite an open event I think. Won by Trump 2 years running in 2016/2017 but in 2018 a Jimmy Robertson Vs Joe Perry final shows we could have some shocks here. Not to mention that the Masters has literally just finished in the UK and now they're out in Austria. A short flight perhaps, but still not a great time of recovery there for the likes of Ali Carter atleast.

Looking at the top half, I'm going to leave Ali Carter well alone. I think Pengfei has a good chance against him actually. In the top half it very much looks like Neil Robertson should make it through. You'd have to say that the Masters was abit of a bizarre one for him after being 5-1 up and losing much like Kyren Wilson. I'm going to take Scott Donaldson each-way though. He has a hard route and that is reflected in his price.

In the bottom half it looks much juicier and abit more value too. I'm going with Gary Wilson to do well here. He has players that he has beaten and has a good h2h record against such as Brecel and Xintong and he's always scoring well. I'll take some chinese guys at huge prices as outsiders also. Xintong can be dangerous and so i want that cover. Guodong and Yuelong both also have the quality and Mark Williams is so bad right now I want a few players from the bottom half.

1pt e/w g.wilson to win European Masters 25/1 betvictor
0.5pts e/w z.xintong to win European Masters 40/1 betvictor
0.5pts e/w guodong to win Eueopean Masters 66/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts e/w S.Donaldson to win European Masters 125/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w z.Yuelong to win European Masters 66/1 888sport

66/1 finalist Yuelong gets a 33/1 placing.

I couldn't get on last couple days but glad to see Yuelong make the final at big odds.

Robertson owned everybody this week. Smashed Carter and then Smashed Yuelong in the final.

snooker bets 2020 - +1.5pts