** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League Predictions > Dec 14th & 15th

They will be different teams with the new coaches and therefore we cannot be safe. But I have no confidence in Xanthi, he knows how to defend himself properly and to strike back. AEK has quality in its roster and even though it can be difficult to pass through Xanthi
AO XANTHI FC vs AEK ATHENS @@ AEK ATHENS, odds 1.77

There is no clear favorite on the betting platforms. The battle of Crete is open to any outcome. Both teams score easily and concede the same goal, so I expect that to happen today
OFI KRETA vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

Larissa vs Atromitos

Yes, I know, Atromitos just narrowly let us down for one of our bets last week. Fortunately, the BTTS came in so we didn't lose anything but it was frustrating not to take a big pay out due to a single goal. Anyway, this week, we look to punish them for their misdemeanour when they play Larissa away in a 1pm GMT kick-off from the AEL FC Arena on Sunday afternoon.

Larissa sit in the positive position of 4th place in the Greek Super League on 19 points from their 13 league games. A title challenge is looking unlikely with the team 12 points off the pace of front runners Olympiakos and PAOK. However, head coach Michalis Grigoriou will certainly be telling his players that they can launch an assault on the top sides. Qualification for the Championship Round is now a must. Inconsistent home form might be a problem with 3 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses on their record but that can change here.

Atromitos just didn't quite come through for us last week but they're in 10th place and only 4 points off the pace of the Championship Round qualification spots. Head coach Savvas Pantelidis will feel his team can get something from this game. Unfortunately, just 1 win and 1 draw from their 6 away games this season shows how poor they've been on the road. It's also now just 1 win from their last 5 matches.

I'm going to back a home win here for a number of reasons. Three wins on the bounce for Larissa at home combined with Atromitos boasting a terrible away record makes it the best viable option. I think the failure to get the win last week will have been gut-wrenching for Atromitos and coming to this place against a team that are confident in their own game at home is going to provide a very difficult task for the visitors.

Larissa to Win @ 2.45 with Bet365

Larissa HT/FT @ 4.33 with Bet365

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, and @Icongene.

Very interesting duel in Tripoli. The star is expected to be better with the new coach, while Olympiacos is carrying the fatigue from Wednesday's European match. I am expecting a tough game, with many strong fights and I believe it will be judged in the details. I'll bet on a few goals, after all, both teams have good defensive lines.
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.72