Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
York Ebor Festival Tipster Competition : 19th August - 22nd August
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Eredivisie Predictions > Dec 13th - 15th

SC Heerenveen vs Willem II Tilburg

SC Heerenveen

Doubtful: Hamdi Akujobi (2/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Jan Ras (3/0 m)

Suspended: -

Willem II Tilburg

Doubtful: Freek Heerkens (16/3 d), Miquel Nelom (8/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Fernando Lewis (3/0 d), Rick Zuijderwijk (2/0 m), João Queirós (0/0 d)

Suspended: Pol Llonch (16/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Emmen vs Sparta

OK, so this might not be the most attractive fixture in the Dutch Eredivisie this weekend but it's the one I feel has some good value to it. Emmen play Sparta in an 11:15am GMT kick-off on Sunday morning at De Oude Meerdijk. These two sides appear destined for mid-table mediocrity this season but they'll be keeping one eye up and one eye down depending on what the result is in this game.

Emmen are 13th in the table but only 2 points above the relegation zone. Head coach Dick Lukkien hasn't seen his team win in four league matches. On a slightly more positive note, it's actually five games unbeaten at home for the team with a 50% win ratio on home turf across the whole season. If they can maintain this encouraging home form then they stand every chance of staying up.

Sparta might not be in a much better position than their opponents coming into this game. Manager Henk Fraser will simply be targeting survival after promotion from the second tier last season. His team are currently in 11th place but 7 points clear of the relegation spots. Recent results haven't been great with just 1 win in their last 5 matches but two clean sheets in their last three league games is an encouraging platform to build on.

I was swaying between these two sides a lot coming into this preview. Eventually, I felt because I couldn't decide it made sense to back the draw. I don't think either team will be disappointed with a point and they've showed sparks in their performances lately that suggests both might feel they can snatch a win. Ultimately, I think they'll cancel each other out with a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Draw @ 3.90 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.65 with Unibet

@laprikon, @TOTTI3, @Rimmed, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @FAETTTON, @malabgd, @Niceguy, @craigh, and @Charon84.