** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Dec 13th - 16th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Augsburg have failed to win in 89% of their last 19 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Hoffenheim’s last 6 games in Bundesliga.
Bochum are undefeated in their last 13 home matches in Bundesliga II.
Erzgebirge Aue are undefeated in their last 9 home matches in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Jahn Regensburg’s last 6 away games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 13.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-12-2019-16913

Hoffenheim vs FC Augsburg

Hoffenheim

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Belfodil (5/0 f), Zuber (1/0 m)

Suspended: Posch (12/0 d)

FC Augsburg

Out (injuries/other): Finnbogason (9/2 f), Framberger (5/0 d), Gruezo (2/0 m), Suchy (2/0 d), Götze (0/0 d)

Suspended: Vargas (14/3 f, 2nd top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Werder Bremen’s last 7 away games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bayern’s last 10 games in Bundesliga.
RasenBallsport Leipzig have scored at least 3 goals in their last 5 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Borussia Dortmund’s last 21 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 14.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-12-2019-16916

Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund

OK, so I'm going to begin this week's Bundesliga preview with a disclaimer. I'm going all out on this one. It's high risk, high reward. I don't know why but I just want to take a punt on it. It's Mainz 05 playing Borussia Dortmund in a 2:30pm GMT kick-off on Saturday afternoon at the Opel Arena and I'm going to be backing a particularly specific outcome so brace yourselves.

Mainz 05 aren't having the best of seasons so far with the club languishing in 13th place just 3 points above the relegation zone. It's pretty much on par with their expectations but head coach Rouven Schroder will be keen to see his team move away from the danger of the bottom three. Two wins from their last three league games has offered hope and their performances at home this season have been defiant. Despite being so lowly placed they still have a 50% win record at home and even in the games they've lost they have only lost by more than a single goal once and that was to league leaders Borussia Monchengladbach.

Borussia Dortmund come into this game knowing that they are at risk of letting the leading side in the division sneak further away from them. Lucien Favre's side are 3rd in the table with RB Leipzig also ahead of them but they're 5 points off the pace of top spot. An unbeaten run of three league games is starting to give them some momentum before the winter break but they come into this game with a distinctly average away record of just 2 wins from their 7 away league games.

Right, so here's my tip. It's borderline silly but I just have a feeling. Due to Mainz's resilient displays at home combined with Dortmund's recent form yet inconsistency away from home, I think we'll see a narrow Dortmund win. So I'm going to back Dortmund to win by a single goal. I was tempted by the draw but I do think Dortmund have enough about them to sneak a tight win.

Draw (Mainz 05 +1) @ 4.00 with BetVictor

Draw HT/ Borussia Dortmund FT @ 5.10 with Marathonbet

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, @Chaserapp, @craigh, and @JKos.

Werder Bremen conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 15 matches in Bundesliga.
87% of Dortmund’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
FSV Mainz conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 15 matches in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 matches in Bundesliga.
FC Augsburg have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Bundesliga.
Union Berlin have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 17.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-12-2019-17008

Augsburg comes from consecutive wins and is in great condition, can easily win today
FC AUGSBURG vs FORTUNA DUSSELDORF @@ FC AUGSBURG, odds 1.80

Union is in good shape, having taken a fair (1-1) lead at Pattenburgh last season. At home he counts five consecutive wins, something that has boosted him in both scoring and psychological. Hoffenheim have suffered three defeats and a draw in the last four and their defensive weaknesses have also been highlighted in their last game, which they lost 4-2 to Augsburg. Possible inside Opportunity, when Hoffenheim wants to reverse the climate and come from five consecutive sets to score both teams
FC UNION BERLIN vs TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.62

Both teams are extremely good midfielders, but a derby remains a derby. I expect the two rivals to appear read, but I find it unlikely that both teams will score at least once.
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs RB LEIPZIG @@ Both team to score, odds 1.40

VfL Wolfsburg vs Schalke 04

VfL Wolfsburg

Out (injuries/other): Mehmedi (9/1 m), Camacho (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Schalke 04

Doubtful: Nastasić (5/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Sané (10/2 d), Stambouli (9/0 d), McKennie (13/0 m), Schöpf (6/0 m), Uth (7/0 f)

Suspended: Nübel (15/0 first goalkeeper)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide.