** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Dec 10th & 11th

champratings.jpg

We have a midweek schedule of games coming up in the Championship. I'll be getting a preview of the Cardiff game up so hopefully a few of you can share your thoughts ahead of these matches after looking over the odds and ratings above. :ok

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, @freddie01, @gruja, and @the bastardian.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Stoke have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Luton’s last 9 games in Championship.
Leeds are undefeated in their last 9 matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Hull’s last 6 away games in Championship.
Luton have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 5 away matches in Championship.
Middlesbrough have failed to win their last 9 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 10.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-12-2019-16882

Preston NE vs Fulham FC

Preston NE

Doubtful: Daniel Johnson (17/8 m, top scorer), Darnell Fisher (14/0 d), Patrick Bauer (18/1 d), Ben Davies (16/0 d), Paul Gallagher (17/4 m)

Out (injuries/other): Louis Moult (2/1 f), Josh Ginnelly (1/0 m)

Suspended: -

Fulham FC

Doubtful: Bobby Reid (16/1 m)

Out (injuries/other): Harrison Reed (13/0 m), Maxime Le Marchand (8/0 d), Harry Arter (10/0 m)

Bristol City vs Millwall FC

Bristol City

Doubtful: Tomas Kalas (7/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jay Dasilva (1/0 d), Benik Afobe (5/3 f)

Millwall FC

Doubtful: Shaun Hutchinson (10/3 d), Shane Ferguson (12/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Ryan Leonard (10/0 m), Frank Fielding (1/0 g), Jason McCarthy (2/0 d), Tom Elliott (0/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Leeds v Hull

looks like a btts and over 2.5 goal to me,despite Leeds has only 22% of their home games ending with over 2.5 goals

i believe that Hull,who is in the third POS on the last 8 matches table will score 

but since both teams scoring and conceding mostly at SH i ll wait till HT to place my bet

if the score at HT is 0-0 i ll bet on over 1.5 goals

if there is a goal on FH,no matter which team scored it,i ll bet on btts and over 2.5

in any other scenario i wont place a bet

Stoke City v Luton Town

So the game taking my fancy tonight in the Championship is the rib tickler that is Stoke City against Luton. Both teams love conceding goals. It's like they've both forgot the rules of the game. Clean sheet ratio for both teams this season is as follows: Luton ONCE in FIFTEEN games. Stoke TWICE in FIFTEEN games. That's 3 times between them in 30 games. So in 90% of the games played between both teams they have conceded at least 1 goal. I suspect a 2-1 win for either team.

Both Teams To Score @ 1.80!

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.78

Prediction: Stoke City 2 - 1 Luton Town

Note: ELO ratings suggest Stoke City should win this by at least 14 goals.

Edited by craigh

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

West Brom have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 away matches in Championship.
Blackburn have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 matches in Championship.
Derby are undefeated in their last 8 home matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in West Brom’s last 8 away games in Championship.
Cardiff have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Championship.
Wigan have failed to win their last 8 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Streaks for 11.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-12-2019-16885

I'm on Forest to win, around 4/5 looks more than fair to me. We improved in the 2nd half against Millwall, which turned out to be very open, the boss shuffled the pack there and I'd expect more like his strongest team tonight. They've lost their main danger with Assombalonga injured and hopefully we can pick them apart like Leeds did.

Some intressting Results for me today, where i have only 1 Bet Won which was Huddersfileld, but all 4 other Bets are lost - so better for me that i don´t write it down here. So Bristol and Fulham lost and Nottingham can´t win - so thats not a good Day. Also my Potters won, but i had preffered a Win wih Both2Score. But did not happend.

So next Day, better Chances... :)

I will go on Reading to Win - against Bottom Team Barnsley, who are actually seems the weakest Team with Luton in League and also Reading have superb Record to play at Barnsley. Also i like Cardiff +0.5 - they seems very Effecitive at the Moment and Brentford may be with some Missings from Dalsgaard and Jansson - which are both important - but rumours said Dalsgaard are fit, but how fit...!?

Also i like Derby to Win - but here i will wait for more Infos - maybe i will bet only the DNB.

Stoke v Luton BTTS let down my whole accumulator. Which was frustrating. Studied hard the other champ games especially forest v boro but didn't back my unders hunch ( forest stronger away from home + low scorers at city ground. Maybe lamouchi style of play forest fans?) Anyway onwards to tommorrow. Will give my views tommorrow.

Brentford vs Cardiff

The frantic Championship schedule continues tonight with my own Cardiff side travelling to the tricky Brentford for a 7:45pm kick-off at Griffin Park. My son thoroughly enjoyed his first experience of a football game on Saturday with our dramatic 3-2 win over Barnsley. Credit to Barnsley, they weren't playing like a team down the bottom and deserved more from the game. We certainly didn't deserve to win but I'll take it.

Brentford head into this game in 9th place on 30 points. That puts Thomas Frank's side just 4 points outside the play-off positions. The club has sort of become identified as the new Ipswich or Preston of the Championship. A team that always flatters to deceive but never actually gets going. The Bees are on a decent run though. 6 wins in their last 9 league games including winning 3 of their last 4 home league matches. Last week's 2-1 defeat away to Sheffield Wednesday was a blow but a game that they can certainly take positives away from.

Cardiff are unbeaten under new man Neil Harris. The fans are still undecided on his appointment. They appreciate he's clearly a nice bloke and is a man manager but we're still looking fairly clueless on the pitch. We have become a bit too reliant on Aden Flint bailing us out at the back (a complete contrast to his donkey performances earlier in the season) with Gary Madine's hold up play and Lee Tomlin's creative flair saving us in the final third. I think Harris is still working with a squad of players where half of them either aren't players he wants or are players that want out. Still, Harris is getting the results even with our performances being so bland so God help the division when we start cooking on gas!

This will be our toughest challenge yet under Harris. We flourished away against Nottingham Forest and we'll need a similar display. Cardiff's record at Griffin Park isn't too bad with 3 wins from their last 5 visits. However, I just feel we might finally get caught out here after riding our luck a bit recently. I'm swaying between a home win and a draw. I'll back a draw because when I'm so undecided I hate to opt against Cardiff and the odds are far juicier on that outcome. As a neutral, I'd probably back a home win though.

Draw @ 4.00 with BetVictor

BTTS @ 1.91 with Betfred

Can't believe the stupid folk over at the Champions League have organised a full card of matches on the same day as Wigan v West Brom. 

You may laugh but West Brom are 10 games undefeated and quite frankly I'd take them 'draw no bet' against Barca at the moment. Obviously if Messi wasn't playing and my sister had the other controller.

This game will probably be more entertaining than most of the games in the CL tonight as there is most definitely something to play for. Wigan's last 7 games have been goalfests - with all 7 over 2.5 goals (and 3 of them over 3.5). Unfortunately for them they've all been against.  They face a West Brom side who have also been having a few goalfests, however most of those goals have came in the 'for' category. They've scored no less than 25 goals in 10 matches. Some fairly impressive romps along the way. So if stats are anything to go by, which they are, then tonight's match should see plenty of goals and the over 2.5 odds of 1.87 seems really quite generous from the bookies. I'm on, I'm really on, in fact I'm doubling down on this one. Both Teams To Score is also quite tasty at 1.85 and as much I believe it will come in there is a small part of me that thinks it could potentially be 0-3. Roll on the 1-1 now that I've said that.

Over 2.5 @ 1.87 - BET OF THE DAY

Predicted score: Wigan 1 - 3 West Brom 

Edited by craigh