** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Dec 10th & 11th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Slavia Prague have failed to win their last 5 matches in UEFA Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Benfica’s last 5 games in UEFA Champions League.
Genk have lost their last 3 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Salzburg are undefeated in 89% of their last 19 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Lille have failed to win their last 8 matches in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 10.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-12-2019-16882

RB Salzburg vs Liverpool FC

RB Salzburg

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Bernede (8/0 m), Farkas (8/0 d), Koita (10/6 f)

Suspended: -

Liverpool FC

Out (injuries/other): Fabinho (12/1 m), Matip (7/1 d), Lallana (7/1 m), Clyne (0/0 d)

SSC Napoli vs Racing Genk

SSC Napoli

Doubtful: Milik (6/5 f, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Maksimović (8/1 d), Ghoulam (5/0 d), Malcuit (3/0 d)

Racing Genk

Out (injuries/other): Heynen (14/1 m), Uronen (12/0 d), Cuesta (11/0 d), Piotrowski (6/0 m), Vukovic (1/0 first goalkeeper)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Basically, it's a qualifying duel. In it, I will choose Ajax. I think it has the first reason, because of its location, experience and quality. Valencia are bound to win if Chelsea win in London. So the Dutch will find more free space to do their job, easier
AJAX AMSTERDAM vs CF VALENCIA @@ AJAX AMSTERDAM, odds 1.60

Inter, due to the upcoming Barcelona changes and strong motivation, is a favorite on the betting pages. Although it will not be an easy night, I expect a strong battle, where both teams will score.
INTER MILANO vs FC BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.67

Liverpool are certainly the first, because of their experience, quality and flair, as the Reds have a draw. Salzburg are forced to look for victory and always play aggressively at home. I think both teams will find at least one goal in the match, with over 2.5 at odds.
FC SALZBURG vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.40

RB Salzburg vs Liverpool

The Champions League group stage enters its last round of matches this week and there's plenty left to decide. Group E is the focus of this preview where we look at Austrian Bundesliga club RB Salzburg playing Premier League side Liverpool in a 5:55pm GMT kick-off at the Stadion Wals-Siezenheim in Salzburg. The away side still need a draw to confirm their spot in the last 16 with the home side knowing a win could well see them through.

RB Salzburg have been the entertainers of European competition so far this season having scored 16 goals in their 5 Champions League group games up until now. The goal scoring prowess of 19-year old Norwegian starlet Erling Haland has been a major contributing factor to that clinical finishing with a goal every 37 minutes. The record of Jesse Marsch's side against English opponents isn't great with the club losing 4 of their last 5 meetings against English clubs in Europe. They have also conceded at least twice in each of those games. However, their home record is decent having won 15 of their last 20 matches at home in European competition.

Liverpool are leading the way in this group and in their domestic league. Jurgen Klopp fielded in a slightly weakened team in the win over rivals Everton over the weekend so his team should be fairly revitalised heading into this game. The Reds have won 5 of their 7 games against Austrian opponents in Europe. The worrying stat is that they have only managed to win 2 of their last 11 away games in the Champions League. That includes losing 4 of the last 5 away matches. 

Neither side has kept a clean sheet in this competition this season and I expect that to continue here. I think Liverpool will have what it takes to progress. RB Salzburg were pinpoint with their accuracy in the final third in the previous meeting and still couldn't get a point. Klopp knows what is needed and the quality of his squad far outweighs that of RB Salzburg. I could perhaps see this being a draw but I think Liverpool will get the victory in another high-scoring game.

Liverpool HT/FT @ 2.75 with Blacktype

Anytime Scorer: Erling Haland @ 2.43 with Unibet

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa @Gedkip, @Carovie, @money44, @Donvitz, @Dzontra85, @swasya, @vicsuna, @Neubs, @kevlevrone, @Jammycnut, @Hitch, @GreatCaco, @Ulrik, @Octane_81, @tomcody, @shrewd., @fizrukasand @WinningAdvice.

Nice preview as always Mr. Day.

Haaland anytime scorer is a great shout and a great price too @ 2.43 (although I can't find him anywhere at that now - best I can find is Betway @ 2.20) - might just join you on that one. Not so keen on Liverpool HT/FT. I don't think Sazlburg will get caught with their pants down this time and end up 3 down in less time than it takes Spurs to replace a manager. I am a huge fan of the way Sazlburg play and I believe they are the most exciting team to watch in the competition. They are pure football, pure attack, pure joy. They are the Ajax of the competition this year and I really don't want them to go out at this stage and you know what? I think they have a decent chance of hanging around a bit longer. 

Liverpool haven't really set the Champions League on fire by any means this season but still top the group. They lost 1-0 away to Napoli and I honestly thought they were outplayed at Anfield (but for the first half hour) and Sazlburg deserved at least a draw last time out. When it was 3-3 the Austrians looked far more dangerous than Liverpool did. A little bit of magic from what has to be said was a very poor Mo Salah on the night was enough to clinch it 4-3. If Sazlburg start off the same way as they finished the game at Anfield then Liverpool could be in for a tough night. I hope it's the case and I hope they make Liverpool dig deep and make for another superbly entertaining game.

Like every game in what I believe is the strongest and most exciting group in the competition I believe this will have lots of goals and be largely unpredictable. However I can't see Salzburg losing with the home support they have. In the other game I also see a struggling Napoli side perhaps drawing or scraping a win against a sturdy Genk team.

Over 3.5 @ 1.95

Edited by craigh

I'll combine a few singles and doubles

Lyon vs RB Leipzig, Leipzig to win and BTTS @ 4.33 with Bet365, Over 2.5 and BTTS @ 1.8 with bet365

Inter Milan vs Barcelona, 2:1 correct score @ 8.5 with Bet365, BTTS @1.66 with Bet365

RB Salzburg vs Liverpool, over 3 goals + either team to win match by 1 goal @ 9 with Bet365, over 2.5 and BTTS @ 2.1 with Bet365

Benfica vs Zenit, over 2.5 and BTTS @ 2 with Bet365, Zenit to win and BTTS @ 6 with Bet365

btw bet365's dropping Leipzig's odds since this morning, started with 2.75 down to 2.62 now

Edited by AussieDex

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

FK Crvena Zvezda have lost with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Tottenham have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Juventus have won their last 4 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Galatasaray have failed to win their last 10 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Shakhtar have drawn their last 3 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Lokomotiv Moscow have lost 83% of their last 12 matches in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Streaks for 11.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-12-2019-16885

Lyon v Leipzig

Betting suggestion: 

Short preview: As you probably know, I simply love to take handicaps on Leipzig in Bundesliga, as they really play impressive football, especially up-front. With 30 points and by far the best goal difference in Bundesliga, they are currently only a point behind Gladbach, and I still see them as the biggest “challenger” for Bayern than anyone Gladbach and BVB for example. Their tonight’s opponent won their last match on Friday really comfortably and had a day more to prepare for this match. Konate and Orban are still out, which means the defensive line of “bulls” aren’t as strong as it could be. Garcia is missing both fullbacks, Kone and Dubois, as well, so the main problems of both managers regarding injuries are in defense, which is a “positive” fact to our pick. Both teams are currently at 7 points in the group, therefore the importance of this match is enormous. Logical thinking would be, so they will try to tighten up in defense and play a bit more carefully than usual. Well, both teams conceded 16 goals in their domestic leagues, they both conceded 6 in 5 rounds of Champions League, and on the other hand, they scored 28 and 39 in domestic leagues … What I’m trying to say is, that the main strength of these two is up-front. Both managers have some great forwards in their hands and I simply think that the team who will win tonight, will have to score at least 2…

Ajax v Valencia

Betting suggestion: 

Short preview: the same pick once again, but this time mainly because Valencia will have to push for the win in Amsterdam, and I consider both teams pretty shaky at the back, and once again pretty decent offensively. The first goalie of Ajax, Onana has some problems but will probably start the match.  Out are Neres and Promes, which means ten Hag might start with the veteran Huntelaar as number 9. With the last two wins in La Liga against Villarreal and Levante, Valencia players have raised the atmosphere in the locker room a bit and they are definitely going in Amsterdam without any fear. Lille is out, therefore Chelsea should get an easy win, which means they will be at 11 points, while Ajax and Valencia will fight for the 2nd ticket in knockout phases. A draw would be enough for Ajax and that’s why I expect Valencia to start offensively from the very beginning. With all the experiences Ajax possesses in Champions League, I literally have no doubts they will create dozens of chances in counters. Unfortunately, ten Hag can not count on pacey Promes and Neres, but still, with creativity level of van den Beek, Tadić, Ziyech, … they have more than enough to harm the opponent. Celades will miss some players as well – Gomez, Cillesen, Cheryshev, Kondogbia, Guedes, Sobrino are out due to injuries, while the center back Garay will miss due to suspension.

Liverpool - Salzburg || Over 3.5 goals || 1.86 with OLYBET!  

Well, today world is celebrates the day of football. And what a game we have here. Everyone knows the situation, and Liverpool in my eyes is way better team than austrians,  and despite playing at home Salzburg will be feeling pressure also to win. I expect nothing less than a 3 and more goals,  because natural situation allows these goals to come up. Liverpool will show theyr mentality tonight,  you just can not imagine them parko a bus from the beggining.  They just not that team and not the managed that way. And austrians right from the first whistle go after brits.  This should be a cracker,  with Liverpool winning! 

Liverpool to beat Salzburg || 1.75 with OLYBET 

Nothing to add, just read above!  ? 

I expect both teams to score at Bay Arena. Bayer Leverkusen are in excellent form, winning five of their last six games. They have to play for the win in this fight, so I don't expect them to pay attention to the defense. Juventus, meanwhile, have secured first place. He'll get into the fight without pressure, so I think he'll score. Both sides have failed to keep their focal points intact in their last two matches in their national championships.
BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

The relations between the two clubs are extremely friendly, with a beautiful celebration in Karaiskaki. Beyond that, it needs to win and Olympiacos needs to be serious on the pitch so that it can continue to win the Europa League. The Reds have shown excellent performance in the group games and I expect them to win today. It has the quality to exploit the weaknesses of the Star and with the power of its world, it will get the points of victory
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs FK CRVENA ZVEZDA @@ OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS, odds 1.55

Atalanta has no choice but to play for the win and play open from the first minute, as it does in all this year's games. Shakhtar wants to take advantage of the seat factor and experience and get the three-pointer, but I consider the match to be a point selection. More than two goals seem likely
FC SHAKHTAR DONETSK vs ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

Bayern Munich vs Tottenham

The last day of action from the Champions League group stage is here. Group B is done and dusted in terms of teams qualifying for the last 16. Bayern Munich host Tottenham in this 8pm GMT kick-off from the Allianz Arena tonight. Both teams have qualified for the knockout phase but there's the small issue of pride heading into this game. Who will take the win?

Bayern Munich are having an odd season. Niko Kovac was removed from his role at the start of November and replaced with interim manager Hans-Dieter Flick. His tenure had started well enough with back-to-back wins in the league and back-to-back victories in the Champions League without a goal conceded in any of those games. However, back-to-back defeats in the Bundesliga have unsettled the fans. This is a chance to get back on a positive note with Bayern having only lost 1 of their last 5 meetings with Tottenham. If Bayern win this game then they will have won all 6 group stage games for the first time in their history. It's also worth noting Robert Lewandowski has scored 10 goals already in this group. No doubt, he'll have his eye on Cristiano Ronaldo's record of 11 goals achieved back in 2015/16 for Real Madrid.

Tottenham come into this game knowing qualification is assured and top of the group is not possible. Jose Mourinho has already confirmed that on top of the injured absentees of Hugo Lloris, Michel Vorm, Ben Davies, Erik Lamela, and Tanguy Ndombele, and Harry Winks that he has also chosen to rest the likes of Dele Alli, Harry Kane, Jan Vertonghen, and Serge Aurier. Mourinho has played Bayern Munich away twice in this competition before and lost on both occasions. He gives the impression this is a game he couldn't care less about.

The 7-2 hammering that Bayern dished out on Tottenham earlier in this group stage is unlikely to be repeated but I totally understand why Bayern are heavy favourites with the squad Mourinho has handed in. I think there are enough player and club records up for grabs for Bayern to have me thinking they'll want to give this game everything they've got. A Mourinho side, no matter how strong or weak, is rarely turned over though so I can see this being a business-like win by a goal or two for the hosts but nothing emphatic.

Bayern Munich to Win to Nil @ 3.00 with Blacktype

Anytime Scorer: Serge Gnabry @ 2.28 with Unibet

Shakhtar Donetsk v Atalanta

Betting suggestions: 

Short preview: Both teams are still in a position to qualify, but the Ukranian club is in the pole position to take the second place. Being on a 14 matches unbeaten run, Shakhtar will definitely enter this match with lots of confidence. Besides, while the away manager Gasparini will miss defenders Toloi and Kjaer, and forwards Iličić and Zapata, Luis Castro on the bench of Shakhtar has almost no worries and will be capable of putting the strongest lineup on the pitch. Atalanta came in this competition completely without experiences and I think that costed them losing especially the first match in Zagreb. After they have found the edge with teams, caused plenty of problems to City, won against Dinamo and now they even have chances to qualify. Unfortunately, they won’t be able to represent themselves in the best XI in Kharkiv, and I think Shakhtar with all the experiences they have in Champions League, they won’t lose the “pole position” status in the group and win the match. I don’t understand why exactly are odds as high as they are for the home win, but there definitely is the value on the home side. Atalanta will push because the only thing that counts for them is the win, but as they are doing plenty of mistakes in positioning when losing the ball, I think Shakhtar will have too many opportunities to harm them on counter-attacks. Taison is back and I see the 31yrs Brazilian as the “key” in this match, as he will be the one who will most likely lead those counters. In any case, even without Iličić and Zapata, I expected offensive-minded Atalanta to still create enough chances to score here, but as said, I think Shakhtar will simply be the stronger team in this clash. Moreover, Man City will very likely play with plenty of rotations in the team, which means the surprise of Dinamo Zagreb isn’t impossible. In this case, Shakhtar needs all three points as well!

Atletico Madrid v Lokomotiv Moscow

Betting suggestion:

• Atletico Madrid & under 4 goals @1,80 Bet365

Short preview: Simeone is probably waiting for the moment to get at least Gimenez back after an injury, but the Uruguayan central defender is still doubtful for the match. Vitolo, Diego Costa, and Savić are out for sure. On the other side, Lokomotiv is coming without a few important players as first goalie Guilherme, and midfielders Barinov, Joao Mario and Ignatyev are out. In any case, Russians have literally nothing to play in this match, as they are at the bottom of the group with only 3 points. Atletico, on the other hand, needs all three points in case if Leverkusen beats Juventus at home, which once again wouldn’t be a surprise, as Juve is already 1st and we will most likely see plenty of rotations of Allegri. Atletico fell into the small result crisis, as they lost twice and draw twice in the last 4 matches. Anyways, there’s no room to fail tonight, as it would definitely be a huge blow for the team if they won’t qualify for the knockout stages. “Luckily” for Atletico, their tonight’s opponent is even in a bigger crisis as they are already 9 points behind 1st placed Zenit and are currently on the 5th spot of Russian Premier League. After the 0-2 defeat against Leverkusen at home, they added two fails in the domestic league as firstly, they lost against Dinamo Moscow at home, and in last match they added a 4-0 lost against Arsenal Tula away. Therefore, they are coming in Madrid with plenty of worries on their shoulders, with minds probably headed to the Sunday’s derby against Zenit. I don’t expect Atletico with all the “problems” they have when it comes to the realisation to destroy the opponent and beat them with a huge difference, but I do expect a score like 2-0, which means both win and the under 4 should pass easily.

FC SHAKHTAR DONETSK v ATALANTA  - Both Teams To Score @ 1.45

In pretty much the only group with anything to play for this evening we see one of the strongest Shakhtar teams in recent years take on an energetic, attacking and largely unexperienced Atalanta side. Both teams can still qualify. Atalanta might sit bottom of the group but a win this evening would see them leapfrog Shakhtar into second place - assuming City don't lose to Dinamo. So Atalanta, like every other game they play will come out of the blocks firing. Atalanta have scored in all but one of their Champions League games. The last time the 2 teams met in Italy Shakhtar came away with a 2-1 victory despite Atalanta dominating, missing 5 HUGE CHANCES and a penalty. Shakhtar stunned them with a 95th minute winner. 

OLYMPIACOS v CRVENA ZVEZDA - Both Teams To Score @ 1.909

Both teams are out of the tournament and have nothing to play for. Traditionally, that makes for two open teams and possibly some fringe / youth players looking to shine and get their name on the scoresheet. In their first enounter it was a tight match with Olympiacos leading 1-0 at half time. However they went down to 10 men just after the break and shortly afterwards Crvena were level. Despite Crvena the dominating the rest of the game it took them until the 87th minute to find their second, they then found another shortly afterwards and made the result look a little more comfortable than it was.

Edited by craigh

Olympiacos to beat Zvezda @1.50 offered by bet 365 is the best home win of the evening in my eyes.

Someone here wrote that they play for nothing. Actually Nothing is more far away from the truth than this statement. They play for the third spot, which gives the entrance ticket to the last 32 of the Europa League.

Olympiacos at home is reliable for centuries, playing against bigger teams than Zvezda.

10/10 home win.

Some shocking outcomes . none more than Shakhtar failing to even score( no comment About the red card..) I had juve to draw and separately to win -1 goal @ 7/1 on another treble. Very fortunate that juve got a 92nd min 2nd which saved my night ( Barnsley let me down too after leading) 

On juve in outright betting .gut feeling thinks PSG will go close this year ( finally..) too..