Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**

Serie A & B Predictions > Dec 13th - 16th

Brescia Calcio vs US Lecce

Brescia Calcio

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Dessena (6/0 m)

Suspended: Cistana (14/1 d)

US Lecce

Out (injuries/other): Meccariello (6/0 d), Imbula (3/0 m), Mancosu (12/5 m, top scorer)

Suspended: Lucioni (15/1 d), Petriccione (13/0 m)

SSC Napoli vs Parma Calcio

SSC Napoli

Out (injuries/other): Ghoulam (5/0 d), Malcuit (3/0 d)

Suspended: Maksimović (8/1 d)

Parma Calcio

Out (injuries/other): Kucka (11/2 m), Scozzarella (8/0 m), Karamoh (5/1 f), Inglese (8/2 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide.

What tips are you guys all backing for this weekend? I'll be getting either a Sunday or Monday game preview up but keen to hear your thoughts on the matches coming up.

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torque, @LBN89, @craighand @scommetix.

Brescia V Lecce

Lecce +0.50 AH @ 1.92 Bet365

This is a tough game to call between two competitive outfits but I feel the asian line has been set wrong and odds are too generous for the away side here.

First off, let's talk about Brescia. They're a team with some high quality individual players and on paper they should perhaps be doing better than their current league position suggests (19th). Despite their individual quality, Brescia do not create much going forward and have not scored many goals at this level thus far. Balotelli still looks dangerous and can score from out of nowhere, he will be a big threat for Lecce's keeper, Gabriel, who is a bit of a bungler and has not impressed me this season. But Super Mario aside, Brescia never really strike fear into opposition defences; this is reflected in Brescia's current ELO ratings which are very poor. The positive argument for Brescia is that they won at SPAL last week in a key relegation battle which should boost the spirit level of Eugenio Corini's side heading into the Lecce fixture. I feel the Biancazzurri can improve further as a team and they should be up for the fight here.

As for Lecce, they've suprised a few people this season, myself included. They currently sit 15th in the table and have had some very good results. Fabio Liverani looks to be an intelligent and shrewd coach, he knows how to get the best out of his players and their level of performance thus far is no fluke. Lecce are much more dangerous going forward than Brescia and again this is reflected in their ELO ratings. I feel Lecce can hurt Brescia in a number of ways in this game and frankly the current price on the away side is a bit silly all things considered.

The Brescia 0 line is currently around 1.50 while Lecce's 0 line is 2.75. This is far too big a disparity for me. The markets are basically saying "Well, Brescia haven't won at home yet and Lecce are the minnows of the division so there'll be a reversion to the mean here". It's true that this is a winnable game for Brescia and they are 'due a home win' but Lecce's attacking performances, ELO ratings and key goal metrics are all clearly superior.

This is a hard game to predict and I would not be suprised by any outcome, however, I simply cannot resist having a value bet on Lecce here as their attacking advantages are too good to ignore.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Juventus are undefeated in their last 28 home matches in Serie A.
Fiorentina have lost their last 4 matches in Serie A.
Inter have won their last 7 away matches in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bologna’s last 9 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 15.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-12-2019-16939

On 12/15/2019 at 12:03 AM, betcatalog said:

Fiorentina's absences are pivotal and will not be able to achieve quality performance. Her home run is easily breached and I expect Inter to take advantage of her weaknesses and get a major win on her way to the title
ACF FIORENTINA vs INTER MILANO @@ INTER MILANO, odds 2.05

Wow. So, so close. Hard one to swallow. Inter deserved it too. 

Cagliari vs Lazio

It's been a dramatic weekend for us already in Serie A and that could continue tonight as we take a look at the Monday night game between Cagliari and Lazio that kicks off at 7:45pm GMT at the Sardegna Arena. Both of these sides are vying for a Champions League qualification spot and the result in this game will go a long way to having a say on which one finishes higher in the table.

Cagliari are having a very enjoyable season so far. Rolando Maran's men are 5th in the table and punching above their weight as far as the league table shows. It's a complete contrast in performance compared to last season when they narrowly avoided relegation to Serie B. Winning 5 of their 8 home games has provided a strong foundation for this push. The goals of Joao Pedro have also helped their cause with the Brazilian attacking midfielder already bagging 10 this campaign. Perhaps the most incredible statistic is that Cagliari are unbeaten in league action since the second game of the season back on 1st September.

Lazio find themselves slightly better off than their opponents in this game with the club currently sitting in 3rd place and just 6 points off league leaders Inter Milan. Simone Inzaghi's side are another team that have been inspired by a scoring talent with the clinical Ciro Immobile scoring an incredible 17 league goals already. The team is on an unreal run of 7 straight wins in the league.

My feeling right off the bat for this game is a draw. I'm not sure many teams across the European league are experiencing a finer run of form than these two. Cagliari have really turned themselves into a resilient force under Maran and Lazio have clearly got an eye on the Scudetto. I don't think either of these will give way and I can see them battling hard to earn a point each.

Draw @ 4.20 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 1.53 with Bet365

Cagliari v Lazio

Betting suggestion: 

• both to score & over 2,5 @1,854 Pinnacle

Short preview: Cagliari is definitely one of the positive surprises this season, and will surely enter this match with one and only goal – to take all three points. There were plenty of raised eyebrows after they signed Nainggolan, but the Belgium midfielder is doing amazingly on Sardinia. So far he scored 4 goals and added 5 assists. On the other side, we have Lazio, who’s playing on a very high level as well – so far probably the best season in last years. With Alberto, Immobile, Correa, Milinkovic-Savic having a super season, they have players on who they can rely and so far, we can say they look pretty consistent. They lost their last European match in Rennes, but Inzaghi used plenty of rotations in his lineup. While Cagliari will try to make the bigger gap between them and 6th placed Atalanta, Lazio will try to close the gap between them and Inter and Juve, who are currently at the top with 39 points. Both Cagliari and Lazio are lately in a very good form. Lazio is on a 7 win running streak, while Cagliari didn’t lose 13 matches in a row – 8 wins, 5 draws. On their Sardegna Arena, they’ve won 5 of the last 6 matches with goal difference 18-9. Due to suspension, the home side will miss first goalkeeper Olsen, and midfielder Rog, while Castro, Ceppitelli, Birsa, and Pavoletti aren’t in the group due to injuries. Lazio is coming without bigger problems as only Vavro and Lukaku aren’t in the squad. Two defenders Marušić and Patrić are doubtful, but neither of them is in the first XI of Simone Inzaghi. Both teams are offensively very successful as they scored 36 (Lazio, 2nd best attack of the league), and 31 goals (Cagliari, 4th best in the league), and even though they are both defensively pretty solid (15 and 19 goals conceded in 16 rounds), I expect “offensive mind” to overtake and to see a very entertaining match from both sides.

Sampdoria vs Juventus FC

Sampdoria

Doubtful: Ekdal (16/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Bereszyński (10/0 d), Bonazzoli (8/1 f), Bertolacci (5/0 m), Barreto (2/0 m)

Suspended: Vieira (14/0 m)

Juventus FC

Out (injuries/other): Szczesny (10/0 first goalkeeper), Khedira (12/0 m), Chiellini (1/1 d)

Suspended: Bentancur (13/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com