** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Lig Predictions > Dec 6th - 9th

Fenerbahçe SK vs Genclerbirligi

Fenerbahçe SK

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Victor Moses (6/1 m), Hasan Kaldırım (6/0 d), Mevlut Erdinç (4/0 f)

Suspended: -

Genclerbirligi

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Erdem Özgenç (7/0 d), Ahmet Oğuz (7/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Kayserispor vs Rizespor

The weekly Monday afternoon game being previewed in the Turkish Super Lig this week will see bottom-of-the-table Kayserispor take on mid-table Rizespor at the Kadir Has Stadium in Kayseri at 5pm GMT. Can the home side get a much-needed win to move themselves off the foot of the table or will the visitors add more doom and gloom on their opponents?

Kayserispor haven't had a good season at all. Manager Bulent Uygun is in charge of a side that is falling adrift at the wrong end of the table. The club is currently positioned in 18th place with just 7 points earned from their league games so far. It's led to the team being 2 points behind the team above them and a worrying 5 points adrift of safety. Only 1 win in their 6 home league games this season doesn't exactly give me hope that this will be a game they will win. There is optimism in the fact they've won 3 of their last 4 matches at home in all competitions.

Rizespor are performing slightly better this season than their opponents in this game. Head coach Ismail Kartal's men are 11th with 17 points so far. It means they're comfortably above the relegation spots and only 6 points off the pace of the European qualification spots. So there's a lot more to be positive about than negative for their fans. Just 4 points earned from their 6 away league games isn't great but they'll certainly feel they can get a victory against the worst team in the division here having won back-to-back matches.

Before I researched this game I was in favour of backing an away win. That opinion has changed having seen that Kayserispor are actually building up some momentum at home. I'm not saying they'll win but I think they could take something from this match. It seems that most Monday night matches in Turkey result in me backing a draw but more often than not I'm being proved right. I'm going to have to punt on a draw once again.

Draw @ 3.55 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.67 with William Hill

@black_baar, @vratislav, and @jazzman02.