Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st Danshot, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st internetmails, 2nd Donnyflyer, 3rd vangovin, 4th Peter York. KO Cup Winner mickyftm32. Most Winners waggy: **

La Liga Predictions > Dec 6th - 8th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Villarreal have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in LaLiga.
87% of Atletico Madrid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in LaLiga.
Villarreal have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in LaLiga.
Atletico Madrid have drawn their last 4 away matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 06.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-12-2019-16809

Real Betis vs Athletic Bilbao

Well, after Athletic Bilbao saw us good last weekend with our two risky punts I'm actually throwing a curveball and betting against them this week as they travel to Real Betis for this 1pm GMT kick-off this Sunday afternoon at the Estadio Benito Villamarin in La Liga. Both teams have got their eyes on potential European qualification for next season and the result of this game will have a huge impact on how they play heading into the final weeks of the year.

Real Betis are looking like an impressive side at home at the moment. Head coach Rubi has led his team to 12th in the table with progress stunted by a mixed bag of results. Back-to-back wins against Valencia and Mallorca have boosted the spirits around the club. It put an end to a run of just 1 win in 7 league games. Just 2 defeats in 8 league games at home shows they're a solid enough side on home territory. This is a big game against tough opposition.

Athletic Bilbao came in for us last weekend but the betting game moves fast in football and our allies of last round become our enemies of this round. Head coach Gaizka Garitano has seen his team extend their unbeaten run in the league to 5 matches with 4 wins coming during that period. The only issue is that their away form has failed to catch the winning fever. The club has only managed 1 win from their 7 league games on the road but that was on their last away trip.

I like Athletic Bilbao. Even before last week's buzzing win. However, I am firmly putting my trust in the ELO ratings this week. Real Betis are a tight-knit unit at home and Athletic haven't exactly shone away from home. I'm swaying towards the draw because the price on the home win isn't quite as tempting as I'd like. It's still not bad but against an in-form Athletic side I can see both teams settling for a point.

Draw @ 3.32 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 1.91 with Coral

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. @Isalem, and @derbent.

Villarreal CF vs Atlético Madrid

Villarreal CF

Doubtful: Santi Cazorla (14/5 m, 2nd top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Alberto Moreno (3/0 d), Bruno (0/0 m), Guerra (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Atlético Madrid

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Giménez (8/0 d), Savić (6/0 d), Diego Costa (11/2 f)

Suspended: Correa (11/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

They do not inspire confidence and it is better to stay away from the end result. Atletico have played well with Barcelona and I expect them to be lucky today if they get the same performance. I will risk and follow the game of the home team and I will bet on many goals as they are vulnerable defensively.
CF VILLARREAL vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Over, odds 2.20

Barcelona have won their last 13 home matches in LaLiga.
Mallorca have lost their last 6 away matches in LaLiga.
Barcelona have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 home matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 07.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-12-2019-16853

The home team is in excellent condition, counting four wins and two draws in the last six and is rightly regarded as one of the dominant for the rise. At home this season is excellent (7-1-1), plays aggressively and creates many finals. Vallecano has tallied four defeats and two draws in the last six and today will have two major absences, both in defense and center. It will be difficult to get something out of the game. It is worth mentioning that Huesca's technician Mitchell last year is seeking revenge for his dismissal from Vallecano's bench during last year's season.
SD HUESCA vs RAYO VALLECANO @@ SD HUESCA, odds 1.90

Sevilla have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in LaLiga.
Eibar have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Streaks for 08.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-12-2019-16856