** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Craig H - Surefire Bets

craigh

19/12/19

Going for ratio this evening as 5 top La Liga teams travel to amateur teams in the Copa Del Ray. As Levante, Celta & Espanyol struggle for form at the foot of the top division they will perhaps put out weaker sides this evening, knowing that will no doubt still be more than enough to overcome their amateur opposition.  Technically need just 2 results below to return a profit. 3 would be nice and any more would be a bonus!

CD Melilla v Levante - BTTS @ 3.00

Lleida Esportu v Espanyol - BTTS @ 2.25

CD Pena Azagresa v Celta De Vigo - BTTS @ 3.00

CA Antoniano v Real Betis- BTTS @ 3.00

CD Becerril v Real Sociedad - BTTS @ 3.40

20/12/19

Not on the best form at the minute but not letting that put me off. I'm following stats and generally they will come good. I will try to get more info on to the matches and explain / show stats where I can. As you will see from stats below, the bets are very much ones you would not bet against. I evaluate both teams, recent results, head to head stats. Everything.

1899 Hoffenheim v Borussia Dortmund - over 2.5 @ 1.47

If you bet over 2.5 on every Hoffenheim match and every Dortmund match you would have a nice profit. There has been over 2.5 goals in ALL 10 of Dortmunds last 10 matches. Dortmund goals scored in their last 5 matches looks like this 3-2-5-4-3. Worth noting the game where they scored just the 2 was away to Hertha Berlin where they played the second half of the match with 10 men (they were 2-1 up at half time). Head-to-Head there has been over 2.5 goals in all but one of their last 7 meetings.

Jong FC Utrecht v Go Ahead Eagles - Both Teams To Score @ 1.533

Go Ahead Eagles are unbeaten in 17 straight matches. Both Teams have scored in 8 out of Jong Utrechts 9 home matches this season.  Jong Utrecht have scored in every single one of their home matches this season. Go Ahead Eagles have only failed to score twice in 19 matches all season.