Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
StevieDay1983

Premier League Predictions > Dec 3rd - 5th

I think Brighton & Hove Albion have big chance here,some Arsenal players doesnt look so motivated,for example Torreira which body-language is my like when you are playing this weekend on draw on Everton 😂😂.At other side Arsenal have problem with creating chances from on play,their defence especially when they are defending counter-attacks are so poor.I mean on positioning and team comunication of Mustafi and Chambers yestrday.Also I wanna to say something about Xhaka.So bad anticipation.I dont think Ljunberg will fix something,especially I mean on defence.If they want to do something they need to play with 3 CB in system 3-4-1-2 with Bellerini and Kolasinac who can play very good on wide position.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Bournemouth have lost their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 87% of their last 15 matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have lost their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Bournemouth’s last 10 away games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 03.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-12-2019-16773

Burnley FC vs Manchester City

Burnley FC

Doubtful: Ashley Westwood (13/0 m), Charlie Taylor (5/0 d), Erik Pieters (12/0 d, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Johann Berg Gudmundsson (4/1 m)

Suspended: -

Manchester City

Doubtful: Oleksandr Zinchenko (7/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Sergio Agüero (12/9 f, top scorer), Aymeric Laporte (4/0 d), Leroy Sane (0/0 f)

Suspended: Ilkay Gundogan (13/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

There is no room for casualties for "citizens" who are not even in their best shape. Burnley at home is competitive and can score, after all, without stress. I expect a decisive appearance from Pep Guardiola's set
BURNLEY FC vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Liverpool are undefeated in their last 45 home matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Tottenham’s last 7 away games in Premier League.
Leicester have won their last 6 home matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Norwich’s last 6 away games in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 14 home matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 89% of Southampton’s last 9 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Streaks for 04.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-12-2019-16776

Notice that Watford sacked Sanchez Flores after the loss against Southampton, so they are once again in a situation where they are starting with a new coach, for the second(!) time during this season. It will be interesting to see how big of a boost Watford will get from this. Is this second change as effective as the first one? Leicester will give them hard time tomorrow, that's for sure. Watford-Palace is an interesting match on the weekend, I still could see Palace snatching at least a draw there..

I´ve got today some Hopes in Bournemouth - Palace with some missings in Defensive and Bournemouth with Francis and Billing back after Suspension. For sure Palace unpredictable but for me both Teams are nearly on the same Level but in a Midweek Game i would say Borunemouth have little bit better deeper Squad at all. So i´ve got here the Both2Score and DC on Bournemouth.

Also i´m on Burnley AHC+1.5 - Man City slight a little bit out of Form and the whole Season with some Defensive Problems/Performances. So also it´s hard to play at Turf Moor and after 14 Games unbeaten at Home Burnley lost now at weekend against Palaces, so you see it´s hard for Away Teams. Also Man City allways smashed up Burnley in there own Home Games but at Turf Moor City last Games never made it in HC.

Man U and spurs are both around the 2.7 price which are quite attractive prices if you fancy either team to win, but i'm backing the draw at 3.5 (William hill).  Yes spurs have won the past 3 games since Mourinho came in, but the opposition have all had their chances to take something from the game.  Mourinho may set up with his famous 'park the bus/do not lose' approach, but the defence is still a mess, so I can certainly see Man Utd scoring at least once.  Man U of course are nothing special right now but are generally solid at home (beaten Leicester, draws with Liverpool and Arsenal), and I just don't trust spurs to be able to go to a big 6 club and win.  

I'll also be going with Aston Villa +2 at around evens (betfred).  The reasoning essentially being that if West Ham can go and win at Stamford Bridge, Aston Villa are more than capable of getting a result as well.  I was tempted by Villa on the outright price, but I've ultimately decided to play it safe and keep a 1 goal Chelsea victory on my side.  If Chelsea do win, I don't see it being a thrashing so I fancy this bet quite strongly.

5 hours ago, thfc said:

Man U and spurs are both around the 2.7 price which are quite attractive prices if you fancy either team to win, but i'm backing the draw at 3.5 (William hill).  Yes spurs have won the past 3 games since Mourinho came in, but the opposition have all had their chances to take something from the game.  Mourinho may set up with his famous 'park the bus/do not lose' approach, but the defence is still a mess, so I can certainly see Man Utd scoring at least once.  Man U of course are nothing special right now but are generally solid at home (beaten Leicester, draws with Liverpool and Arsenal), and I just don't trust spurs to be able to go to a big 6 club and win.  

I'll also be going with Aston Villa +2 at around evens (betfred).  The reasoning essentially being that if West Ham can go and win at Stamford Bridge, Aston Villa are more than capable of getting a result as well.  I was tempted by Villa on the outright price, but I've ultimately decided to play it safe and keep a 1 goal Chelsea victory on my side.  If Chelsea do win, I don't see it being a thrashing so I fancy this bet quite strongly.

Agree with the Villa one @thfc, can't see why they are 10/1!. They are playing really well, and as wet Spam proved on Saturday, anyone in claret can go there and get a result.

I expect goals from both sides. Liverpool are in great form, scoring goals in every league game so far. The confidence of the players is very high and I believe the Reds will continue to score. At the same time, Liverpool have trouble keeping their home intact. It has been unable to keep its liabilities to zero since September 28. So far Everton have played and scored against Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur. It could benefit from Alison's absence.
LIVERPOOL FC vs EVERTON FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

I am already fan of Pukki. Incredible player! Here is my prediction

Pukki anytime scorer against Southampton @2.5 offered by bet365

And my combo for Premier League completes with Leicester to beat Watford @1.36 again by bet365.

Leicester is the hottest team in Premier together with Liverpool. Reminds me the miracle team of 2016. Tremendous team spirit, excellent performances, super players!

Go go Pukki and Leicester deliver the money to me!😉

My Daily DOUBLE.. .

Liverpool Win 1.40 

Leicester Win 1.34

i fancy those two for obvious reasons ..  Both bang on form against really inferior opposition. . 

Daily Single

Also fancy Spurs to get something at OLD TRAFFORD..  

I fancy BTTS @ 1.66.   Spurs are leaking gols against weak opposition and Scoring 10 goals in past 3 games, Both teams should be hitting the back of the net......   

Sheffield Utd have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Brighton have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Arsenal have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Newcastle Utd have scored 62% of their goals in the first half in Premier League.

You can find interesting 28 Football Betting Streaks for 05.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-12-2019-16779

I expect both teams to score today. Arsenal are playing on their pitch and will attack from the first minute. The new coach would like to win his first match in the Emirates. The Canaries have scored four goals in their last two Premier League matches, so I expect to find nets today. Brighton, meanwhile, played very well at Anfield, despite the defeat, I was impressed. I'm sure the confidence of the players is higher now. Knowing that Arsenal have not kept their focus intact since October 6, I expect the Seagulls to score in this match
ARSENAL FC vs BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

Sheffield United vs Newcastle

The Amazon Prime era has started with a lot more positive comments than negative ones. It's been an interesting set of results so far. This final day of midweek games throws up arguably the toughest match to call when Sheffield United host Newcastle in a 7:30pm GMT kick-off at Bramall Lane. The home side are the favourites but you just can't write the away team off at the moment.

Sheffield United are exceeding all expectations this season. Chris Wilder's men are 9th in the table and victory here would move them up to 6th in the league above the likes of Manchester United and Tottenham. Incredibly, only United and Manchester City are undefeated on the road this season but their home form isn't quite as flawless with 3 wins, 1 draw, and 3 defeats on home turf. The Blades have a fully fit squad to choose from so they'll hope they can get the win here. I'm also hoping John Lundstram keeps a clean sheet for my fantasy team. It's now 7 league games without a loss for United. If you want a cheeky anytime scorer bet than Lys Mousset has bagged 5 goals in his last 11 games for United.

Newcastle continue to surprise under the much maligned Steve Bruce. Criticism that followed his appointment still bizarrely exists even though the Magpies could potentially, albeit unrealistically, move inside the top 10 if they win this game. It's clear to see that their away form has held them back so far with just 2 wins and 5 losses from their 7 games on the road in the league. Yorkshire is a happy place for the Toon Army to visit with the club experiencing just 2 losses in their last 21 matches played there. 4 goals conceded in their last 2 league games shows the defence needs tightening.

I'm not overly keen on the odds being offered on a United win but I'll reluctantly take them. I was hoping for something pushing closer to Evens but there we go. I think we'll see a low-scoring affair between two sides that are fairly evenly matched. The difference could well be the support of the home crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a narrow 1-0 victory for the Blades.

Sheffield United to Win @ 1.84 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.73 with Betdaq