** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Question for small odds

Tsakiris7

Good evening everyone.I would like to ask a question that can be complicated because my English isnt good. I deal with low yields such as 1.03 to 1.10. say for example we have the same market at 1.05 in basketball and soccer and handball hockey e.t.c. I'm trying to find the best and most reliable market for this performance so I can reduce the likelihood of defeat.could anyone who knows the markets offered by betting companies or is experienced in such odds in which sport would find better markets with the same odds? I'm sorry if I confused you. I tried to write as clearly as I could

• Total Goals -> 0-4 / 0-5 FULL TIME, usualy odds 1.05 to 1.15

or

• HALF TIME GOALS -> 0-2 / 0-3 GOALS, usualy you can find values here if you go back abit, on 0-1 market

or

• SECOND HALF -> 0-2 / 0-3 GOALS, statistically more goals are scored in second half.

Everything with goals, avoid like plague 1x2 markets, handicaps, corners, throws, anything like this.

And stick with football.

@neutrid Thanks for your reply. I usually chose the second option from the ones you mentioned. I was just waiting for the game to go in about twenty minutes and then I chose not to score two goals until the 45th. That is because until the 20th the score can be 2-0 then I will choose under 4.5 HT. I've had so much success in this way I'm just trying as I mentioned before to find the best market for these returns. Every advice welcome Thank you again

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 1:37 PM, Tsakiris7 said:

@neutrid Thanks for your reply. I usually chose the second option from the ones you mentioned. I was just waiting for the game to go in about twenty minutes and then I chose not to score two goals until the 45th. That is because until the 20th the score can be 2-0 then I will choose under 4.5 HT. I've had so much success in this way I'm just trying as I mentioned before to find the best market for these returns. Every advice welcome Thank you again

Avoid liquid markets/ sports/ leagues.

always bet on nom popular leagues and derivative markets!