** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

First Division A Predictions > Nov 29th - Dec 1st

Oostende vs Anderlecht

OK, so we were let down by Anderlecht last week when they failed to beat Kortrijk at home but I'm going to keep the faith in them this weekend. It's Oostende that host Anderlecht in this 1:30pm GMT kick-off on Sunday afternoon at the Versluys Arena in Ostend. Can the away side actually see us good this weekend or will they enter our pot of mortal enemies by failing us once again?

Oostende are sat in 14th place in the Belgian First Division A and they're now just 4 points off the foot of the table. Manager Kare Ingebrigtsen hasn't seen his team win in the league since 24th August when they sealed a narrow 2-1 victory over Mechelen. Just 2 wins in their 8 home games this season inspires absolutely no confidence in their home form.

Anderlecht might have let us down last week but they continue a recovery under Franky Vercauteren. It's now 8 league games unbeaten for the Belgian giants and they're up to 10th in the table. The club remains 6 points adrift of the Championship play-offs and time is running out. A level of urgency must now be in place for the club to make a late push and attempt to gate crash the top 6.

I know this might seem naive but I genuinely think Anderlecht are a very decent price to win this game. Oostende are in an awful rut and could well be in danger of being sucked into the relegation battle. Cercle Brugge could start picking up results under Bernd Storck and I'm not sure Oostende can get out of this poor run any time soon. Anderlecht have shored things up now so I think an away win is the best option.

Anderlecht to Win @ 1.95 with Sportingbet

Anytime Scorer: Kemar Roofe @ 2.35 with Unibet

@laprikon, @VYA, @Magic0024, @the bastardian, @ElPrincipito007, @Chaserapp, and @Marc Kearney.