** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Nov 30th & Dec 1st

Wolverhampton Wanderers V Sheffield Utd

Sheffield Utd +0.50 AH @ 1.961 Matchbook

This is a fairly standard value bet. We can see that Wolves have to travel to Braga on Thursday in the Europa League and surely Sheffield Utd is one of the most unpleasant teams to face immediately after such a venture.

Wolves remain cohesive and well-drilled this season, they are also more effective going forward with the evolution of players such as Adama Traore. Clearly coach Nuno Espirito Santo knows what he is doing and must receive great credit for the development of the team. Despite this, Wolves do not have the biggest squad in the world and I find it hard to believe they can battle effectively on 2 fronts for the duration of the campaign.

Sheffield Utd are playing with incredible confidence and intensity at the momment, they can match Wolves in terms of organisation and team ethic while manager Chris Wilder is surely Espirito Santo's equal. Wolves would surely want more time to prepare for such a clash and I really do think that a midweek away trip in the Europa League is not what the doctor ordered here.

I don't see much between these two teams right now and I think the price on Sheffield Utd is generous here.

Agree with Sheffield +, one could try a straight win to be honest.. 

But my main pick will be Leicester once again, surely at 1.7 might be the last chance to get some value, classy Leicester taking on the troubled side coached by God knows who at the moment, also Evertons best player has got a broken leg & their attack is weak... 

Very bad news against the very confident Leicester City side. 

So LEICESTER TO WIN @ 1,7 betfair

LARGE stake

and LEICESTER - 1.5 asian @ 3

LOW stake

Edited by michalciesla

Southampton vs Watford

The Premier League offers up a few matches this weekend that deliver some relatively standard value but I want to start with a more daring foray into a game that is more finely balanced. It's a relegation battle for Southampton and Watford this Saturday evening when the two clubs go face-to-face in a 5:30pm GMT kick-off at St Mary's Stadium. Who will prevail victorious?

Southampton have had a rollercoaster ride of a season so far and it's probably fair to say that their fans have experienced more downs than ups. The 9-0 loss to Leicester at home was nothing short of humiliating but the 4-0 demolition of local rivals Portsmouth away in the EFL Cup has given them a happy memory of this campaign. It's now 8 league games without a win for Ralph Hasehuttl's men. The Saints were denied a first league win since 14th September when Arsenal scored an equaliser in the 6th minute of added-on time to seal a 2-2 draw last weekend. Unfortunately, home form is a real issue for the Saints. It's now just 1 point gained from their 6 home matches in the league this season leaving them 19th in the table.

Watford haven't exactly been enjoying a better season than Southampton. Quique Sanchez Flores has been brought in to try to turn things around and the Hornets managed to notch up their first win of the season when they beat Norwich 2-0 at Carrow Road at the start of the month. Sadly, that win could not be taken forward after the international break and a 3-0 loss at home to fellow strugglers Burnley has now left the club with a lot of questions to answer. The club are bottom of the table again and now 5 points adrift of safety.

Well, how do we call this one? Two teams that are appear to be in a really dire situation. It could simply be a case of wondering which side will be worse here? My immediate feeling is to back a draw. Neither side will want to lose this. The impact of a defeat would be potentially catastrophic for their season. If I had to back a side I felt could sneak the win then I'd have to back Southampton. Their away form is actually quite solid with only 3 defeats in 7 away games. I'm going to punt for that. I think Hasenhuttl's managerial prowess will see them through this one.

Southampton to Win @ 2.15 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.95 with Betfair

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, @EuroDream, @ndanmak, @cummins91, @vicsuna, @abigail, @Carovie, @thfc, @Hitch, @Ameer, @LimMouse, @freddie01, @Ulrik, @i1_principe, @BobEire, @doverwhite, @jimbo584, @Kingdom for, @AussieDex, @shrewd., @SgtTr, @michalciesla, @Ducketsand @AndreBR.

Newcastle v Man City. 

Bet365    MAN CITY @1.16  

STERLING to score  @1.97

Man City will win this, no question .. Newcastle will be in for a good roasting tomorrow afternoon. Aguero is injured, so Jesus and Sterling will be the main guys up front. Newcastle's goal will be bulging when it feels the full penetration when their balls hit the back of the net. 

Newcastle will no doubt be on the defensive most of the match covering their back lines, but I cannot see that keeping Sterling out. 

My prediction for this game is   

Newcastle 0-3 Man City

The only one I really like this weekend is Burnley at 2.3 (Ladbrokes) to beat Palace.  Burnley are having a good season and come into this off the back of two successive 3-0 wins against Watford and West Ham.  They are a good all round team with a decent keeper, defence and Barnes and Wood upfront are proving a reliable forward line.  

Palace are not a massive step up in class from either of those teams IMO, and appear to be trending down from a good start to the season as they have lost the past three games (admittedly all against 3 of the current top 4), and haven't won in 5 games.  For me they are a solid team, but they don't have a decent striker and so aren't exactly prolific in front of goal.  

I'd have Burnley closer to even money given home advantage so at 2.3 I think there is some value in their price. 

6 home PL teams are odds on in their matches this week.  You just know at least one of them is going to fail to win and ruin an acca bet!  I'd say spurs and Chelsea look the safest bets to win.  The Chelsea/Spurs to win double comes in at around 1.8 which I will have a small interest in.

I have a funny feeling that Brighton could get something at Liverpool who keep winning but haven't looked convincing for a few games, and were flat in what I saw of their CL game in midweek.  Not brave enough to put any money on it though!

I also wouldn't be surprised if Leicester didn't win (they have to stop winning sooner or later), and perhaps Villa will also be capable of getting something at Man U.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Tottenham conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 44 home matches in Premier League.
69% of Burnley’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 30.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-11-2019-16705

Chelsea v West Ham

Betting suggestion:

• Chelsea -1,5 @1,80 Pinnacle

Short preview: The only problem I see for the home side is the recent injury of young prolific striker Abraham, but I think nothing will really change if Lampard puts Belgium striker Batshuayi in, between Pulišić and Willian. From what I’ve seen from Chelsea last week against Manchester City, I have to say I was enormously surprised. It’s obvious that Frank Lampard will be another big coach, transformed from the great player and I am looking forward to seeing how will he transform his football knowledge and ideas onto his players. He has pretty much young squad, a group eager to learn, eager to work and what’s most important, who respects their coach. I won’t even compare the match of West Ham against Tottenham, because they really played catastrophically and I don’t know how they succeeded to bounce back after being already 3-0 down. Well, I expect Chelsea to be dominant, to create many more chances, and to win this match with more than a goal difference. West Ham will miss suspended defender Issa Diop, which is yet another problem for the side who’s in very poor form – won only 1 point in the last 5 matches, against Sheffield United at home.

Liverpool v Brighton

Betting suggestion: 

• Liverpool -1,5 @1,74 Pinnacle

Short preview: Is Liverpool slowly letting the foot from the gas pedal? Well, let’s be honest. You can not simply trash every single opponent with 4-5 goals difference in Premier League, especially when they defend soo deep. Brighton will come on Anfield with super defensive tactics, but I think that offensively, they simply don’t have what’s needed to surprise Liverpool. Reds will miss Fabinho who is their very important player who’s doing great work especially defensively, but I think Brighton will try more with set-pieces and long balls, and less with counters. Last two matches, Brighton lost 3-1 and 0-2 against Manchester United and Leicester, both teams against who you normally are a bit more “fired-up”. Liverpool and Manchester City are teams, against who teams as Brighton are even more motivated but I don’t believe that can be enough to surprise the team, who are having 8 points advantage in a tough Premier League.

Norwich vs Arsenal

The second Premier League preview I'm covering this weekend is a hell of a punt. It's Norwich versus Arsenal in a 2pm GMT kick-off this Sunday afternoon at Carrow Road. Even though the home side have really struggled to pick up results this season I'm thinking the chaos that's ensued with the away side over the past week with the sacking of manager Unai Emery.

Norwich had been in a rut of results before beating Everton 2-0 away last weekend. Before that match the Canaries had failed to win in their past 7 league games. Daniel Farke's men had also failed to score in 5 of those games. On the positive side, the win last week will do their confidence the world of good and the ELO ratings actually show favour ever so slightly towards the home side in this one.

Arsenal are in complete disarray. Last season, the club showed encouraging signs under Emery. Unfortunately, this season has been an utter car crash. The summer transfer policy was flawed from the get go and it's led to inconsistent performances and the club enduring its worst run of results since 1992 I think it is. Emery has been sacked after the loss to Eintracht Fankfurt in the Europa League on Thursday and former Gunners player Freddie Ljungberg has been handed interim first team duties. His record of management and coaching isn't great with his time at Wolfsburg as assistant manager only lasting 6 months. It seems this is an upset waiting to happen.

Everything that has happened so far this season is essentially wiped clean in this game. I don't think Emery was necessarily the main problem at Arsenal. I think the transfer were atrocious and the players have let the manager down badly. The decision to sign Nicolas Pepe for £75 million when all those defensive issues needed addressing remains a mystery to me. I can honestly see Norwich getting a result here. I think they're worth backing either as a double chance or draw no bet.

Norwich Draw No Bet @ 3.40 with SpreadEx

Total Goals Scored Under 3.5 @ 1.83 with Marathonbet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Norwich have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
Wolverhampton have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Premier League.
69% of Sheffield Utd’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Premier League.
Manchester Utd conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Leicester have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 01.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-12-2019-16731

Leicester City are in great form, with five Premier League victories, winning these matches with an impressive goal difference. Everton are out of shape, struggling with stress and everything is fluid. The Foxes seem to be unstoppable right now and I expect them to continue victorious
LEICESTER CITY vs EVERTON FC @@ LEICESTER CITY, odds 1.65