Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**

Serie A & B Predictions > Nov 29th - Dec 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

77% of Genoa’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Brescia have lost their last 5 matches in Serie A.
Atalanta have drawn their last 3 away matches in Serie A.
Lecce have drawn 83% of their last 6 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 30.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-11-2019-16705

Genoa vs Torino FC

Genoa

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Zapata (12/1 d), Lerager (11/0 m), Sanabria (5/0 f), Kouamé (11/5 f, top scorer)

Suspended: -

Torino FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Lyanco (6/0 d), Falqué (4/0 f)

Suspended: Belotti (13/7 f, top scorer)

Fiorentina vs US Lecce

Fiorentina

Doubtful: Chiesa (12/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Pezzella (12/1 d)

Suspended: -

US Lecce

Doubtful: Meccariello (6/0 d), Majer (11/0 m), Falco (10/1 m), Mancosu (12/5 m, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: Lapadula (10/4 f, 2nd top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Inter Milan vs SPAL

The Serie A matches this week have given me a chance to cover a side that were my favourite Italian side growing up and one I've not had a chance to really preview since starting to cover this league. Inter Milan host SPAL in a 2pm GMT kick-off this Sunday afternoon at the San Siro. The home side are the heavy favourites coming into this so even though there's little value in the outright price I feel there are a few bets that are worth taking on.

Inter Milan are back! Antonio Conte has turned one of the great sides of Italian football back into title contenders once again. 11 wins in their first 13 league matches has put them in 2nd place just 1 point behind the pace of reigning champions and league leaders Juventus. A 100% record away from home hasn't quite been replicated at home with 4 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss from their 6 home league matches. An unbeaten run of 6 league games including 4 wins on the bounce has given Conte's side huge confidence and the clean sheet kept against Torino in their last game will certainly have boosted the morale of the defence.

SPAL continue to toil this season with Leonardo Semplici's side down in 19th place. The club is now 2 points adrift of safety and only 2 points ahead of bottom placed Brescia who have a game in hand. Back-to-back draws has stopped the rot of defeats but they are still without a win in the league since 5th October. It's now 6 league games without a win and with the worst away record in the division there's little hope they can get something from this one.

I think you'd bet your house on Inter winning this game but the value is in how they'll win it. I'm going to have to back Inter to lead at half-time and full-time as well as keeping a clean sheet. Conte has been renowned for building a team on a solid defence and it looks like it's slowly coming together at Inter. This should be a standard business-like win for the home side.

Inter Milan HT/FT @ 1.85 with Coral

Inter Milan to Win to Nil @ 1.98 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torqueand @scommetix.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Inter’s last 8 games in Serie A.
Juventus have won their last 6 home matches in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Lazio’s last 8 games in Serie A.
SPAL 2013 have failed to score in their last 6 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 01.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-12-2019-16731

I expect both teams to score in Bentegondi. The main reason for my choice is the fact that both teams are in good shape. Verona have won three of their last four Serie A matches, while Roma have four in the last five, plus one in the Europa League. The confidence of the players is high in both teams, so I expect to find a goal
HELLAS VERONA vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

Cagliari have been undefeated in their last 11 matches in Serie A.
Sampdoria have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Cagliari have scored in each of their last 12 matches in Serie A.
Cagliari have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-12-2019-16751