** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Sat Nov 23rd

1.30 Ascot - 1pt e/w Rosy World @ 5/1 (Bet365)

Been in good form and ran better than the bare result when 3rd last time out - leading at 2 out before fading having done plenty up top. With a more conservative ride today should be bang in the mix and looks a great e/w bet. 

3.20 Ascot - 2pts win The Last Day @ 4/1 (Bet365)

Looks plenty of competition for the lead in this and that should play nicely into the hands of this one - has been climbing the weights for some bloodless victories but still looks on a fair mark based on how his novice form has worked out. Can travel into this and do enough to win again.

1.50 Haydock - 2pts win Kateson @ 5/1 (Bet365)

Looks on a fair mark based on novice form and although beaten last time out, should enjoy the return to softer conditions here. Trip looks fine on the ground and can defy top weight.

Systemight's T.V Fancies:

2.5 points profit last week..

Lay bets with Matchbook, Play bets with Bog offering bookmakers.

All stakes 1 point.

1.50 Haydock  (LAY)  BOLD PLAN (Max 4.5)

(LAY)  KATESON  (Max 5.5)

2.05 Ascot     (PLAY)  CYRNAME @ 15/8 Betfred

2.25 Haydock (PLAY)  TEDHAM @5/1 888 Bet

2.40 Ascot      (PLAY)  CALL ME LORD @ 15/8 Betfred

3.00 Haydock  (PLAY)  LOSTINTRANSLATION @ 15/8 Sporting Bet

3.20 Ascot         (LAY)  THE LAST DAY (Max 4.3)

(LAY)  CAPELAND (Max 4.5)

2.40 Haydock   (PLAY)  KNOW THE SCORE @ 9/4 Betfred  

6 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Richard, do you keep a record of all these bets ?

I don't no ....I know I should do but it takes a lot of time to rate and with work crazy this time of year for instance I'm working next 6 days straight ...time is precious to me ...that's why I have to post early sometimes or I won't get chance otherwise....there are races I just don't get time to post like I had a 12/1 winner on all weather last night but had no chance to post ..I do quite well though ..and I'm currently testing something else that could make my ratings a thing of past ....in 7 races it's won 5 ...one was 50/1 And 1000/1 forecast ...and i know anyone can say that but my close friends are following test stage and know its true including one off forum .....but it's early days so lots more testing to do yet ....just need time !!

Edited by richard-westwood

You do seem to do quite well. 

I do think it's essential though to keep records. I used to think I was doing well until I started keeping records and then realised I was actually losing a small amount. I then went through my records and analysed why some horses won and some lost and after that I started making consistent profits.

Easy for me to say I suppose, I am now retired. I do remember those times when I worked 6 days a week, 12 hours a day.