** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Lig Predictions > Nov 22nd - 25th

Antalyaspor vs Gaziantep FK

Our weekly preview of the Monday night game in the Turkish Super Lig is here again! This week we have Antalyaspor versus Gaziantep FK in a 5pm GMT kick-off at the Antalya Arena. Both of these two sides will feel they can move on up the league and this match is the perfect opportunity to do so. Can the home side lift themselves away from the relegation zone or will the away side push on up towards the European qualification spots?

Antalyaspor are currently struggling in 15th place with just 11 points from their 11 league games so far. It leaves them 1 point above the relegation places. Manager Stjepan Tomas will be looking to see a vast improvement in fortunes with the team having finished 7th last season. Just 1 win from their 5 home games in the league hasn't provided the best foundation this season. It's now four league games without a win. A 3-2 win on penalties against lower league Nigde Belediyespor after a 0-0 draw has done little to boost the confidence levels.

Gaziantep FK appear to be performing slightly better in the league this season. Marius Sumudica's men are positioned in 9th place with 15 points from 11 league games. Only 2 wins from their 5 away games in the league leaves me thinking this might not be a walk in the park for this side. However, 2 wins from their last 3 matches suggests they might have their tales up. The most recent 2-0 defeat at home to Galatasaray shouldn't be over-analysed I don't think.

This is a fascinating encounter. My immediate appeal lies with the draw. Antalyaspor are in awful form right now but Gaziantep FK aren't very effective on their travels. It just seems to me that backing these two sides cancelling each other out is the best option at the most attractive price. The ELO ratings slightly favour the away side over the past two games but before that there's hardly anything separating the two teams. A score draw for me.

Draw @ 3.60 with BetVictor

BTTS @ 1.80 with Sportingbet