Announcements
** August Nap's Competition Result : 1st Thebestthere, 2nd Glavintoby, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert, KO Cup Steve75, Most Winners Alastair, York Comp: Thebestthere**
**August Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Yossa6133 £45, 3rd Like2Fish £30**
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Nov 22nd - 25th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Paris SG have scored the opening goal in 92% of their matches in Ligue 1.
Lille conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Ligue 1.
Paris SG did not concede any goal in 83% of their home matches in Ligue 1.
85% of Lille’s conceded goals occurred in the second half in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 22.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-11-2019-16559

Paris St. Germain vs Lille OSC

Paris St. Germain

Doubtful: Mbappé (7/5 f, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Herrera (6/0 m), Mbe Soh (1/0 d), Verratti (10/0 m)

Suspended:

Lille OSC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Weah (2/0 f), Agouzoul (0/0 d), Bamba (12/1 f), Soumaoro (5/1 d)

Suspended: Osimhen (13/7 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Edited by malabgd

Bordeaux vs Monaco

The Ligue 1 action is back and we're going right into the burning flames with this one. It's Bordeaux versus Monaco in a 2pm GMT kick-off this Sunday at the Matmut Atlantique. Personally, I have fond memories of that stadium being the one where Wales beat Slovakia in their opening game of the 2016 European Championship. Anyway, I'll stop talking about Welsh football in all the threads soon, I promise!

Bordeaux are currently in 7th place in the league table and it's been an encouraging start to their season. Head coach Paulo Sousa, familiar to QPR, Swansea, and Leicester fans, is in charge and with the club having now gone two league games unbeaten there's optimism that they can build a run of results together and make a push up the table to compete for European qualification. The 2-0 win at home to Nantes in their last home match put an end to back-to-back home defeats which will be a relief to the fans.

Monaco will be disappointed in their league position of 11th place. Leonardo Jardim hasn't managed to get them back to the heights of title challengers and with just 1 away win in the league all season there's a feeling they need to start picking up more points on the road. The club has won 3 of its last 4 league games so momentum is building but this is a tough game.

The more I studied the facts and stats of this game I swayed between backing a home win and backing an away victory. In the end, I felt like I couldn't decide so that drew me to the conclusion that a draw was the most logical option. Bordeaux's home form has faltered slightly lately but that was arrested in their last home match. Monaco have struggled on the road but they're playing a lot better now. A score draw it is for me.

Draw @ 3.60 with Betway

BTTS @ 1.75 with Sportingbet

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, @thinkpink63, @TOTTI3, @Warbirds, and @canaries91.

31% of Lyon’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Ligue 1.
Nice conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Ligue 1.
Strasbourg have failed to score in their last 6 away matches in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 23.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-11-2019-16595

Accrington Stanley vs Bolton Wanderers

Accrington Stanley

Doubtful: Aji Alese (5/0 d), Billy Kee (0/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Courtney Baker-Richardson (2/0 f), Zaine Francis-Angol (5/0 d)

Suspended: Callum Johnson (16/0 d)

Bolton Wanderers

Doubtful: Liam Edwards (2/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Hobbs (6/1 d), Ben Alnwick (0/0 g), Ali Crawford (7/0 m), Joe Bunney (0/0 d), Will Buckley (3/0 m), Harry Brockbank (5/0 d)

Suspended: -

AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham

AFC Wimbledon

Doubtful: Anthony Wordsworth (7/1 m), Rod McDonald (5/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Michael Folivi (10/0 f), Adam Roscrow (4/0 f), Will Nightingale (9/0 d, captain)

Gillingham

Doubtful: Mikael Mandro (12/2 f, illness), Matt Willock (1/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Saint-Etienne have won with a 1 goal margin in 83% of their last 6 matches in Ligue 1.
Bordeaux have scored 39% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Ligue 1.
69% of Monaco’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 24.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-11-2019-16619

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 2

Le Havre have failed to win in their last 8 matches in Ligue 2.
Guingamp have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Ligue 2.
Le Havre conceded at least 1 goal in 83% of their home matches in Ligue 2.
Le Havre have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Streaks for 25.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-11-2019-16640