** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

RSM Classic

Bamford

Large field set across a 2-course rota, the RSM Classic isn't a straight forward challenge. Played on Sea Island, Georgia, which is a pro golfers commune on the eastern seaboard plenty of pros like Kuchar and Zach Johnson call this home. Plantation course is a 7,000 yard par 72, which they play once. It has to be taken apart. Host course, Seaside - is a 7,000 yard Par 70, which has teeth once the wind is up. Expect low scoring on Thurs/Fri with benign conditions and a soft golf course. Stronger breeze across the weekend, will see scoring ratchet down a notch, but expect -20 or lower as the winning total. Both courses feature TifDward Bermudagrass putting surfaces. 

I'm going with Brian Gay (50/1), Zach Johnson (50/1), Harry Higgs (90/1), Mark Hubbard (125/1) and Robby Shelton (150/1). 

Very tempted to go with Webb Simpson this week, as he looks to be due a win very soon. Only the likes of Kopeka and Mcilroy have got the better of him. However, I'll take a chance with Henley, Norlander and English.

English, I've kept with a few weeks ago and I just feel like his time is coming. Top 6 in last 5 tournaments speaks for itself and although this field is large, the form he brings here is got to be up there with the best here. Norlander is a player who seemingly likes it here and has has good recent form. The price looks too big.

2pts E/W H.English to win RSM Classic 25/1 betfair (8 places)
1.5pts E/W R.Henley to win RSM Classic 40/1 coral (7 places)
0.5pts E/W H.Norlander to win RSM Classic 150/1 coral (7 places)

On 11/21/2019 at 4:18 PM, notanotherdonkey said:

I do not fancy H.English for this as his style of play will not be suited to this course.I backed him last week @30-1 so I picked up but am laying him this week. Good Luck.

Boom,Boom,Boom Tied in 90th place after 2nd round and missed the cut.Nice lay and job done,,,Go and collect.